Mesterolone cypionate??

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
Anyone ever used this stuff? It’s proviron with a cypionate ester attached in an aqueous suspension.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s oddball, was wondering how others were dosing, was thinking of adding a low dose to my trt. Not sure if any advantage to just taking it orally?

Interesting...I’d be curious to know if it would work better for someone like me that normally gets nothing from Proviron.

Well I ordered up a few bottles to test out, I’ll report back once I’ve tried for a bit seeing as this is a compound that very few people are familiar with.
Hi, sorry not sure how this works as ive never used a forum. Also dont know if this is in bad form or against the rules. I have tried Proviron twice. The first was from Bayer and was great , the second i purchased from some online place in Canada and was very fake. Again, sorry to ask you this but i REALLY would like to get some real Proviron. Is there a site in Canada that can be trusted??

@lowdevil, it is against the rules, so you clearly have not read the forum rules. Kindly go back and maybe post up an introduction and read the rules.

@lowdevil, it is against the rules, so you clearly have not read the forum rules. Kindly go back and maybe post up an introduction and read the rules.
Ah thought so, thanks for replying.

Anyone ever used this stuff? It’s proviron with a cypionate ester attached in an aqueous suspension.
I did try this and found the PIP to be pretty bad for a few days, ended up using it orally.
I had read on a forum somewhere that would still work, I personally think it may of as I dod feel a higher sex drive taking 150mg of it 3x per week.

Meh...proviron is highly overrated... my opinion anyways. I feel an effect for a few days then noithing. I suppose depending on the individual it has its purpose, but i run close to the border low on shbg and proviron just isnt for me.

Neat idea though. Wondering if a oral would maintain more stable levels over a cyp ester Though? I suppose that would depend on injection frequency though.... hmm

Meh...proviron is highly overrated... my opinion anyways. I feel an effect for a few days then noithing. I suppose depending on the individual it has its purpose, but i run close to the border low on shbg and proviron just isnt for me.

Neat idea though. Wondering if a oral would maintain more stable levels over a cyp ester Though? I suppose that would depend on injection frequency though.... hmm
I tried to inject twice a week, but the post injection pain just made it hard to do my training in the gym. Do you have any experience with aqueous injections PIP?

I tried to inject twice a week, but the post injection pain just made it hard to do my training in the gym. Do you have any experience with aqueous injections PIP?
No sir i get zero pip from anything , but im a vagina and sub q everything too so i dunno if that makes a difference. Iv even done up to 1 ml with mixed npp/ t 400 /and mast p lol and nadda 🤷‍♂️ was hesitant though thought hey should i do this...lol

No sir i get zero pip from anything , but im a vagina and sub q everything too so i dunno if that makes a difference. Iv even done up to 1 ml with mixed npp/ t 400 /and mast p lol and nadda 🤷‍♂️ was hesitant though thought hey should i do this...lol
Never tried subQ anything except for peptides and such but have heard in small amounts like 0.2 of a cc is good for subQ, Im shocked you got an mL into your skin like that LOL!
I get PIP bad from stuff like test Prop and I did from the Proviron Cyp also not sure what thats about but it saddens me (n)

Never tried subQ anything except for peptides and such but have heard in small amounts like 0.2 of a cc is good for subQ, Im shocked you got an mL into your skin like that LOL!
I get PIP bad from stuff like test Prop and I did from the Proviron Cyp also not sure what thats about but it saddens me (n)
Thats also with a 27g 1/2 , i heat it under the tap. And inject 0.3ml at a time then pause for 10 sec mid injection then repeat till empty. Guess i just found it gave the oil a little time to move around. takes roughly 40 secs to a min. No knots no prob everytime. Its the little bitch way . But i like being able to move my limbs on pin day.😄 But fyi never in the stomach.

I just shot .5ml to test the waters, I very rarely get pip so am hoping for the best!!! On the plus side it’s seems to be micronized and flow smoothly through a 25g pin