Ment dosages

For the record I'm not speaking from experience, it's just something that I've looked into.
Gotcha
Ive done 50 eod and 100 eod a couple of times. Curious to see if a low dose is effective. Will probably be a 8 week experiment

Gotcha
Ive done 50 eod and 100 eod a couple of times. Curious to see if a low dose is effective. Will probably be a 8 week experiment
People also cruise on it in place of test... though cruise doses are significantly lower than listed above.

I think its all covered in that link I posted.

Read it, I knew that. Didn’t answer my question as to how strong the aromatisation is in comparison to dbol.
I’m currently on 500test and 50dbol and I need .5 adex everyday. I was curious if I would need more on 50mg of ment eod
All depends on how you react to each substance ... aromatisation of each substance is different for each substance for each individual. You would have to experiment through taking Dbol and Ment and comparing the 2. So I could not tell you how strong the 2 would be comparable for you. A lot of people can't take the effects of tren in small or large quantities where I have little to no major side effects at moderate to large amounts ... again different effects for different people. Use and experimentation is the only way to know.

Who’s taken it before and what were your results ? Is it something you’d only run for 8 weeks? I read the anabolic to androgenic rating and it made my head spin
Just jumped on my second go with MENT. I would definitely run it for 8 weeks. Word of caution and something I learned from my first go: strength gains come fast, so much so that you'll want to push 'beyond' and potentially risk injury. Tendon and ligament strength will not keep up. Stay within a predefined threshold of volume and load. Work in deload days, mobility, skill and balance work. Go in with a plan.

Just jumped on my second go with MENT. I would definitely run it for 8 weeks. Word of caution and something I learned from my first go: strength gains come fast, so much so that you'll want to push 'beyond' and potentially risk injury. Tendon and ligament strength will not keep up. Stay within a predefined threshold of volume and load. Work in deload days, mobility, skill and balance work. Go in with a plan.
May I ask what lab you’re using ?

People also cruise on it in place of test... though cruise doses are significantly lower than listed above.

I think its all covered in that link I posted.
I’ve read people cruising on ment without test can have libido issues

I’ve been running 5mg ED for the past two weeks, and will continue to do so for the next 16ish weeks. So far the effects have been surprisingly powerful from such a low dose. Strength is up, libido is up and no e2 issues yet.

I ran MENT at 50mg ED. Never had any issues with E2 at all. Low dose test with it, good bit of Tren.
I will say it’s the only drug that ever, ever impacted my hairline. Strength was astounding, and I honestly can’t think of a compound that gave more of a God complex, other than the first time I ever used tren. I’be used trestolone a few times now and each time that effect comes back.

I am going to give MENT a maiden voyage soon...I love the results from Tren but don't care for the side effects that come with it (good caber and aggressive aromasin use seem to control the gyno and sexual sides but the sweating and insomnia are a problem).

Hoping that MENT lives up to it's billing. I am currently running about 150mg/w test, 100mg/w mast, 2iu/d GH, Madol and or TBOL pre-workout, and 25mg aromasin about 2x/w and thinking of adding 25mg EOD MENT. Based on the info I have read I will likely have to bump my aromasin dose up a bit...maybe EOD.

Question - Do you guys run caber with MENT?

It's a 19Nor so I feel like it should be used but doesn't seem like people do...

I believe it’s recommended to have it on hand when running ment. A lot of guys complain of gyno when running higher doses but it’s actually prolactin sides. If you’ve never run ment before I would start low and work your way up. That shit is potent and causes a major rhr/ bp increase for me on just 2.5-7.5mg a day with 120mg test/week

I believe it’s recommended to have it on hand when running ment. A lot of guys complain of gyno when running higher doses but it’s actually prolactin sides. If you’ve never run ment before I would start low and work your way up. That shit is potent and causes a major rhr/ bp increase for me on just 2.5-7.5mg a day with 120mg test/week
@Gallows - Thanks, I'll start lower and see how I react.

I am very sensitive to prolactin....I think I'll go ahead and run the caber from the start to avoid running into a flare up.

with such a small dose I might try backloading slin pins with the MENT and just use it as a pre-workout....anyone try this?

with such a small dose I might try backloading slin pins with the MENT and just use it as a pre-workout....anyone try this?
This is what I did. I pinned ment daily with backloaded slin pins EOD subq and used 1ml syringes with ment and test on the other days subq