Ment dosages

How is ment compared to test on the hair? I can’t get a straight answer anywhere
Hasn't affected mine in any noticeable way.

My point of comparison are DHT compounds, they have a reasonably noticeable thinning effect (I regains fullness after I cease use) and I don't have a genetic predisposition towards baldness. I do however believe MENT can convert to DHT via 5-alpha reductase?

My point of comparison are DHT compounds, they have a reasonably noticeable thinning effect (I regains fullness after I cease use) and I don't have a genetic predisposition towards baldness. I do however believe MENT can convert to DHT via 5-alpha reductase?
I really wanna try on my next bulk but not worth it if I lose my hair and if u lose after a transplant it looks worse because only the hair that were transplanted are shy resistant so the rest can still go

I would be more scared of the fertility side

wonder if anyone has any experience with that

Was doing some reading on ment and here was one of the statements in quite a detailed article 'MENT is incapable of binding to 5alpha-reductase and thus cannot convert to DHT, it makes it a perfect candidate for an androgen male contraceptive. Testosterone can convert to DHT via 5alpha-reductase, it can have deleterious effects on the prostate, as well as increase male pattern balding.'

reference to article:

https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/supplements/trestalone-ment-7alpha-methyl-19-nortestostrone

I want to give it a go for a month or so as I have never tried it. I have been bald for ages so I don't care about that side. My wife grabs onto my beard anyway when were having relations. :cool: (y)

I’m going to be grabbing a bunch of this to put away ... I am fairly experienced with steroids and cycling and even I’m quite wary and on the cautious side when it comes to MENT. This stuff is no joke

Is Ment comparable to Dbol in terms of aromatisation ?
read the article I posted... it will shut your LH and FSH down and to quote what was said in the article 'One of the main side effects from MENT is aromatization. MENT converts into the very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol'

read the article I posted... it will shut your LH and FSH down and to quote what was said in the article 'One of the main side effects from MENT is aromatization. MENT converts into the very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol'
Read it, I knew that. Didn’t answer my question as to how strong the aromatisation is in comparison to dbol.
I’m currently on 500test and 50dbol and I need .5 adex everyday. I was curious if I would need more on 50mg of ment eod

Of course you would need more man.
even with that I would be taking 1mg of adex a day.. depends how sensitive you are… but if you were to add ment id def up AI… last thing you want is a huge gyno flare up right away

Read it, I knew that. Didn’t answer my question as to how strong the aromatisation is in comparison to dbol.
I’m currently on 500test and 50dbol and I need .5 adex everyday. I was curious if I would need more on 50mg of ment eod
If you do test dbol and ment let us know how it goes.. I just can’t handle those type of cycles anymore but I’d love to know how it works

If you do test dbol and ment let us know how it goes.. I just can’t handle those type of cycles anymore but I’d love to know how it works
No not with dbol, I was just thinking of running it in the future at 200mg test ew and 50mg ment eod to try it out

edit: maybe I wasn’t clear enough. I was curious if ment is aromatising more than dbol to get an idea. Ofc I would need more if I combine them

Who’s taken it before and what were your results ? Is it something you’d only run for 8 weeks? I read the anabolic to androgenic rating and it made my head spin

Ment for sure helps the libido,erections are crazyyyy and strong wifey commented on it lol