melatonin grogginess?

I never liked sleeping pills, I’d sleep but I’d feel terrible the next day so it was pointless

Suprisingly i havnt had an issue sleeping for as long as i can remember

Some good stuff on sleep and melatonin among other things in this podcast, that part starts somewhere around the 20 min mark. Whole show is good though. As usual I could argue against a bunch of things this doc says but overall he is on point and has some intriguing views of our interests.

I have to use the dual action melatonin so it last longer, usually knocks me out in about an hour and I don't have any grogginess the next day. I have been taking it for a while though. I take breaks to ensure my regular melatonin production doesn't stop.

I have to use the dual action melatonin so it last longer, usually knocks me out in about an hour and I don't have any grogginess the next day. I have been taking it for a while though. I take breaks to ensure my regular melatonin production doesn't stop.

I’ve never seen that stuff
Are you able to get a full night sleep on it?

Switch to a prescription CBD boys. 25-50mg, yields 7-8 hours of deep ass sleep. Also if you want a boss fucking supplement, try Cellucor ZMA. 4 caps has a tiny bit of melatonin which is all you need, and it has other natty sleep aids in it as well.

Switch to a prescription CBD boys. 25-50mg, yields 7-8 hours of deep ass sleep. Also if you want a boss fucking supplement, try Cellucor ZMA. 4 caps has a tiny bit of melatonin which is all you need, and it has other natty sleep aids in it as well.

In general I will eat an edible pot thingy before bed.. I rarely feel high from the small dose I use. Just enough to relax and sleep. I've been looking at using CBD instesd but the price is ridiculous compared to reg edibles.

I've tried ZMA before and I didn't find i felt much.. I also found it difficult to use it properly, on an empty stomach... It's difficult for me to plan my meals/supp/vitmin schedule to make sure my stomach is empty by the time i go to bed.

In general I will eat an edible pot thingy before bed.. I rarely feel high from the small dose I use. Just enough to relax and sleep. I've been looking at using CBD instesd but the price is ridiculous compared to reg edibles.

I've tried ZMA before and I didn't find i felt much.. I also found it difficult to use it properly, on an empty stomach... It's difficult for me to plan my meals/supp/vitmin schedule to make sure my stomach is empty by the time i go to bed.

Can you do two hours after your last meal for ZMA? That is what the term empty stomach generally means, unless for specific meds when it is four hours.

Can you do two hours after your last meal for ZMA? That is what the term empty stomach generally means, unless for specific meds when it is four hours.

2 hours without eating before bed is hard to plan for in order to squeeze in enough meals as well. I did do it for a week or so with ZMA, but I didn't think the ZMA helped that much to be honest.

2 hours without eating before bed is hard to plan for in order to squeeze in enough meals as well. I did do it for a week or so with ZMA, but I didn't think the ZMA helped that much to be honest.

I don't recall it doing much for me either.

Some good stuff on sleep and melatonin among other things in this podcast, that part starts somewhere around the 20 min mark. Whole show is good though. As usual I could argue against a bunch of things this doc says but overall he is on point and has some intriguing views of our interests.

Thanks for this, I finally got around to listening to the whole thing, its actually some great information throughout like you said. I've subscribed to both of them now and look forward to listening to them.
Video is great too as there is a time stamp so you can reference again to what part of the podcast you want easily. Great topics and that Dr. sounds like he knows what the hell is talking about.

When it comes to Melatonin the problem is that people take way too much. Anything over 5mg would make me groggy too, and they come in as high as 10mg caps.

What I do is I buy the 5mg caps and I snap them into 4 quarters. I take one sublingual at bedtime, and when I'm up to piss if I can't fall back asleep easily I'll take another.

No grogginess as its low dose and spread out.

if i take melatonin i wake up after 4 hours and there is zero falling back to sleep no matter what i take in the middle of the night.