Melanotan 2 Protocol

BunkMass

Trusted Member
So I’ve got some Melanotan 2 and I want to darken up for my Cuba vacation that is 20 days from now.

I was going to inject 1ml of bac water into the 10mg vial and then inject 0.1ml ed for 20 days so I’m getting 1mg of Melanotan 2 each day. Along with this I was going to go tanning twice a week for the next 3 weeks.

How does this sound?

Thanks!

Bunk

Last edited:
way too much. have you done it before at all? if so have you done it at this dose? there are sides like wanting to puke and over pigmentation. dont be desperate. it will work. build up in doseage to get past the pukey stage which goes away and half that dosage is plenty. id also aim for at least 3 times a week of sun or eod. just 15 min a day outside is enough. i only do 30mg and i got some over darkened freckles and moles this year. i dont think i really need this stuff anymore. at a moderate doseage for only 2 weeks a year ive gone from a person who burns easily to a person who holds a tan year round.
trust me. youll be pleanty tanned for cuba and in a few days there they will think you are local. and you can get like 2ml in a vial easy, just equalize pressure after each ml you inject in.

way too much. have you done it before at all? if so have you done it at this dose? there are sides like wanting to puke and over pigmentation. dont be desperate. it will work. build up in doseage to get past the pukey stage which goes away and half that dosage is plenty. id also aim for at least 3 times a week of sun or eod. just 15 min a day outside is enough. i only do 30mg and i got some over darkened freckles and moles this year. i dont think i really need this stuff anymore. at a moderate doseage for only 2 weeks a year ive gone from a person who burns easily to a person who holds a tan year round.
trust me. youll be pleanty tanned for cuba and in a few days there they will think you are local. and you can get like 2ml in a vial easy, just equalize pressure after each ml you inject in.
As zenmonkey mentioned you should reconstitute the mt2 with at least 2mls of water... More is better actually since the side effects suck.

From there start with 1iu on a 1ml insulin syringe and take it sub-q before bed. Never, ever take this stuff in the morning, else you're going to have a bad day...

Slowly build up the dosage until you find a the largest dose (probably not more than 5 iu) that you can tolerate without feeling too shitty. Take this dose ed before bed till you get a decent tan going. Once you get there cut the dose down to 1-2 times per week.

from previous thread -
....0.250 20min previous to and right after fake and bake. Golden in 2-3 EOD sessions then maintenance maybe very 10-14 days or so

I can't see any reason to do it much differently than this. Why do people want to load up on this stuff? Seems like a waste of time and money not to mention the cost of whatever side effects. (pretty sure I'd puke, or at least want to, at a one 1mg dose personally) Why not just use it when you are going to be exposed to the critical stimulus which causes the adaptation you seek (UVA rays)

PS @BunkMass is your math right in the OP? Or did you mean EOD? I could be misinterpreting

from previous thread -

I can't see any reason to do it much differently than this. Why do people want to load up on this stuff? Seems like a waste of time and money not to mention the cost of whatever side effects. (pretty sure I'd puke, or at least want to, at a one 1mg dose personally) Why not just use it when you are going to be exposed to the critical stimulus which causes the adaptation you seek (UVA rays)

PS @BunkMass is your math right in the OP? Or did you mean EOD? I could be misinterpreting

Math was right ed. And I’m taking all the advice and lowering the dose big time. I’m sick as a dog. I have no idea how some people can handle 1mg. It’s like my stomach is an air balloon and ready to burst!

I was going to inject 1ml of bac water into the 10mg vial and then inject 0.1ml ed for 20 days so I’m getting 1mg of Melanotan 2 each day. Along with this I was going to go tanning twice a week for the next 3 weeks.

1mg/day for 20 days = 20mg no? I think what I'm missing is how you were getting 20mg from a 10mg vial

So far I’ve noticed 1mg/day was wayyyyyyy overkill. Destroyed my guts. .5mg/day was also too much. I decided to come off completely for 5 days while I’m at work. On my next stretch of 4 days off I’m going to try .25mgs/day. I will report my findings. Before this thread/my trial run I didn’t know Melanotan was so hard on the guts...like debilitating hard.