Medistar Lab Reviews

Have not used Medistar in years. I didn't think they were still around. My Medistar rep stopped carrying them a long time ago and switched to selling a different lab.

I'm a very new member here and tried reading all the rules prior to posting this so I apologize if I say anything restricted, but here's my review on Medistar. I been using UGL for past year and got good results, my source was a different website. With Medistar, they happen to have Bayer pharma grade test amps. I purchased off the website the minimum I could get just to see it. It arrived 2 business days later like my other sources and I actually had to go to the post office to pick it up cause Medistar I guess requires a signature. Upon inspection of the ampoules, they appear to be, in my opinion, fake. The first sign is all amps have runny liquid inside and doesn't appear to be thick at all and when tilted upside down moves smoothly like water. The second sign I think it's fake is the batch number comes up on google to a forum asking if they are real with replies saying 90 percent of bayer test is fake. 5 amps came in a box labelled for 1 amp, but had inserts inside to hold all 5. All 5 amps have same batch number as the box and have an expiry date 5 years and 6 months from mfg date. I emailed them and they just said they think it's real and I can return it. Instead I decided to keep it and not reply back. I will go back to my other source for now. Maybe their UGL stuff is great! I just like my other brand of UGL and should stick to what's working for me.

Last edited:
I'm a very new member here and tried reading all the rules prior to psting this so I apologize if I say anything restricted, but here's my review on Medistar. I been using UGL for past year and got good results, my source was a different website. With Medistar, they happen to have Bayer pharma grade test amps. I purchased off the website the minimum I could get just to see it. It arrived 2 business days later like my other sources and I actually had to go to the post office to pick it up cause Medistar I guess requires a signature. Upon inspection of the ampoules. They appear to be, on my opinion, fake. The box batch number also comes up on Google in a forum asking if their gear is also fake. The first sign is all amps have runny liquid inside and doesn't appear to be thick at all and when tilted upside down moves smoothly like water. The second sign I think it's fake is the batch number comes up on google to a forum asking the if they are real with replies saying 90 percent of bayer test is fake. I emailed them and they just said they think it's real and I can return it. I will go back to my other source for now. Maybe their UGL stuff is great! I just like my other brand of UGL and should stick to what's working for me.
Pharma test is tricky
Best is to go with an UGL that is trusted and respected
Saves you the trouble of playing detective

I'm a very new member here and tried reading all the rules prior to posting this so I apologize if I say anything restricted, but here's my review on Medistar. I been using UGL for past year and got good results, my source was a different website. With Medistar, they happen to have Bayer pharma grade test amps. I purchased off the website the minimum I could get just to see it. It arrived 2 business days later like my other sources and I actually had to go to the post office to pick it up cause Medistar I guess requires a signature. Upon inspection of the ampoules, they appear to be, in my opinion, fake. The first sign is all amps have runny liquid inside and doesn't appear to be thick at all and when tilted upside down moves smoothly like water. The second sign I think it's fake is the batch number comes up on google to a forum asking the if they are real with replies saying 90 percent of bayer test is fake. I emailed them and they just said they think it's real and I can return it. I will go back to my other source for now. Maybe their UGL stuff is great! I just like my other brand of UGL and should stick to what's working for me.
I pretty well new better but the bad side of me took a chance and ordered the Pfizer test it ended up being 100 fake I’ve never ran there ugl stuff but talk to a lot of guys that did some guys love it and some guys say it’s way under dosed kind make me think they have a good batch for preferred customers and garbage for others they been in the game for as I can remember they have to be pleasing someone

Pharma test is tricky
Best is to go with an UGL that is trusted and respected
Saves you the trouble of playing detective
I agree, although I never tried real pharma grade stuff, so I can't compare, I do believe many UGL labs are devoted to making quality stuff and I'll be sifting through the forum in search of knowledge. I'm not bashing Medistar, they do sell a wide range of brands of UGL but I am just giving my 2 cents on their pharma stuff. They do respond quick to emails and they been in business a while.

I used them my first cycle, they were good. But that was almost 11 years ago, both reps i know who sold solely medistar no longer sell it and havent for 8-9years, which made me think it was gone. Years ago, from what i read, it was a good lab that destroyed itself. Bad service, good batches that progressively got worse as time went on. I havent seen a post about them for prob 5-6 years and i havent seen a good review post about them for prob 7-8years... So i thought they were gone entirely.
Back when a vial of hcg was a green note. Miss that lol