Me2Anabolics Anavar Cycle

colibris

I was recently introduced to Me2Anabolics and found their dosage pretty interesting for a women.

As it's my first cycle i will be able to easely adjust my dose and find the perfect dose for me.

Here's what i got from her.

20200212_162744.jpg89519562_856897141422770_1005811981296336896_n.jpg
Me2Var, Me2Helios, Me2Clen, Me2T3, Me2Prop

I made a first order to see how things would work and how was the product, then i did another one to complete my cycle and more for later.

Communication and service we're perfect.

Currently into my second week of using Me2Var.

I began at 5mg day then up to 7.5mg and i'm now at 10mg split into am/pm.

That's where i feel the benefit of Anavar and i don't have any side yet, that' seems to be my sweet spot to begin with.

Right now, my mood didn't really changed, i got better endurance and my recovery is a lot better.
I don't seem to retain more water than usual.
My strenght is getting better. I was able to add weight to my Deadlift for the first time since couple months (Doing 185 for 10 reps now instead of 175lbs)
Libido didn't really change too.
Nose a little bit more oily

Goal :
Get stronger, leaner, i want to get more toned.

I'm not really often on the board, i'll do my best to update my log once every week.
Gonna give you more detail about my trainning and nutrition during the week-end

Here's a recent picture of my upper back. Weight between 133-135lbs
87680695_834555097010059_5761049181284204544_n.jpg

Hey all!

Last days were pretty good!
Energy, recovery and strenght are awsome. Me2Var working as it should from my learning.

Only things is that i put some weight in the last 8 days. Nothing really changed in my diet except using 2% Natrel Plus Milk instead of normal 1 % Natrel Milk. Maybe 20-25g more protein per days.

I added weight (137.4lbs) but my belly is still toning and i feel leaner. Maybe it's some muscle water retention and lean mass. My pants are harder to slide since my thights are getting bigger (more lower body work than upper at the moment) but they are loose on my waist.

It play in my minds but the mirror keep telling me things are on the good way!

Added weight it perfectly normal. I’ll jump up 10lbs just from going on cycle. The hormones have that effect for some reason but it’s not fat or anything you should be concerned about.

@Zuespas
Not so worried at the moment.
My husband told me i could have a slight weight gain at the beginning that should go away when i'll end my cycle.

And i'm sure you're right that it's not fat gain, happened too fast and no real change in diet was done.

your a small girl, you have a nice tapered waist and you can already see some nice muscle tone in your back, you have a really nice physique to start with, I am pretty excited for you, I think you are going to be very happy with your choice to take a low dose of gear. Deadlifting 185x10 is strong enough to have some nice size once you lose some body fat you will notice that. I am not sure how much stronger you want to get, but I can recommend this to you do not get too excited and do not deadlift too much as it makes you thick and most girls do not want to be thick, especially in the mid section. Just my recommendation, I would not go over 225x10 if you like to play with heavy weights, if you are just doing this to look good and be healthy do not chase the heavy weights. Don't be surprised too if in a year you weigh more and look smaller, that will happen so don't worry too much about the number on the scale. Always go by the mirror and remember you can make your body look whatever way you want it to, so don't limit yourself to what you can achieve. Its going to take some time, but you will notice every year you will get closer and closer to what you think is the ideal look for yourself and then you will want more and more and the gear really helps this happen. I would have to say taking anabolics was one of the best decisions i have ever made in my life and I will probably take something for the rest of my life.

This week was a pretty good one again, my body is changing every week, it's great to see those improvement in the mirror.

My weight was 133.8 this week, so maybe last week i had a bit more water retention from my natural hormone.

I'm now a little bit more snappier, nothing drastic but i can feel it. My husband too hahaha.

Strenght and endurance are really good, always seem to improve day after day.

I'm still running Var only, i'm still thinking about adding T3 but since i keep progressing at the moment, i'll wait more time.

Thanks for the advice @Princess_Penguin, all comments are much appreciate.

My husband took a pic of my yesterday so i could see my leg and butt, those are the one changing the most in the last week, i was surprised on how much they changed!
It's getting addictive!!

If only i can get rid of this lower belly fat from the pregnancy i would be more than happy, at least i can see i'm slowly getting there with the help of @Funnyman, nothing crazy at the moment, only healthy eating.

progres 03-12-2020.jpg

Hey, sorry for the long time no update, life getting weird at the moment.
I'm now off from work for how long i don't know. Not that pretty but i can't do anything for this

Supplement wise, i'm still taking Me2Var at 10mg per day and feeling really great.
Strenght and endurance are the biggest benefit i got at the moment.

Body fat is going down also and body toning up.

Weight between 132-135lbs depending on days

I'll be now doing 3 on 1 off with my weight tranning and i will be doing 30min cardio 7 days week.

Have a great week

Hey, hope you all surviving to the Covid things.
Been a while since my last update.

I'm still running M2Var at 10mg a day and feeling real good. Recovery is perfect, strenght is still going up, weight going up and body fat going down, so i'm in a pretty good position.

Training is still 3on 1 off and cardio everyday, until i'm back to work i'm gonna continu like this.

Now deadlifting with 195pds, grip is getting an issue, may need to get some straps to help me with this if i want to hit the 225pds lift.
Still using @Funnyman nutrition plan as it work pretty well for my body composition and my current goal.

Weight don't really want to go down (135-137) but it's fine from the progress i see in the mirror!

Here's a back update
20200419_105726.jpg20200419_105738.jpg

Going into the last week of my cycle.
Really like the way i feel and how i perform!

I was abble to bring my deadlift from 175pds to 205pds and maybe even more now that i got myself a set of straps from Cobra Grips, gonna test them this week.

My squats also went up a lot, i was doing them at 115pds and now i can do them at 150 pds.

My weight didn't move that much, still between 133-136pds, but i can really see that i lost some fat and gain muscle mass. Mostly upper back and booty.

I'm going to change my trainning routine and try Stronglift 5x5 for the next 12 weeks.

95503790_1193292041062824_1240838677702115328_n.jpg