Mass Spectrometric Analysis Of Innovator,Counterfeit,And Follow-On Recombinant Human Growth Hormone

So the follow-ons,are bio-similar,but not exact copies .
Some of the counterfeits were superior in some aspects compared to the follow ons

The link gives a certificate error. Could you give a quick summary of what it's all about?

Well,not being an expert,here goes.
They are looking for perfect copies of the real thing,which appears to be out of our reach atm.
Different manufacturing methods produce similar but not exact copies,they label them as bio similar,but differences can be viewed .
What exactly the differences mean in effectiveness,or whether they are the reason for the variance in effectiveness,do not appear to be conclusively understood.
Some of the counterfeits didn't do too badly, and they will likely continue to improve due to the financial incentive and continuing advances in automation,but that is just my opinion.

They are looking for perfect copies of the real thing,which appears to be out of our reach atm.
Different manufacturing methods produce similar but not exact copies,they label them as bio similar,but differences can be viewed .
What exactly the differences mean in effectiveness,or whether they are the reason for the variance in effectiveness,do not appear to be conclusively understood.
Some of the counterfeits didn't do too badly, and they will likely continue to improve due to the financial incentive and continuing advances in automation,but that is just my opinion.

That's actually really cool. I know there was at least one place in Vancouver that did bio-similar testosterone, but haven't heard of HGH before. Thanks for the summary

Try the one that says Error-Cookies Turned Off

Well look at that, it works! Still glad for your summary though, because holy crap I'm 3 paragraphs in and it's already way over my head lol

@Cog
thanks, im not finished my phd in biochem engineering so this is way over my head.
what is a follow on and what do they mean by counterfeit?

Believe a follow on purchases the rights to manufacture.
Counterfeit is most likely your underground manufacturer,by whatever means they can access equipment.Not licensed.

The first time I read about GH manufacturing was 1970 in a Time Life mag.
They harvested pituitary glands and freeze dried them,skinned them and pulverized them to begid the process.

The first time I read about GH manufacturing was 1970 in a Time Life mag.
They harvested pituitary glands and freeze dried them,skinned them and pulverized them to begid the process.
you could read in 1970? daaang. jk. thanks for the info and explaining it to me.

you could read in 1970? daaang. jk. thanks for the info and explaining it to me.
I could read at age 3.My first recollection is getting help from my mother at the breakfast table to inform her that Buddy Holly had died the day before in a plane crash.:)

Anyhoo,the powers that be did have the right to harvest your pituitary gland.Maybe they still do.