MAPLE -24/7 DOCTORS APP 🦴🦴👩‍⚕️ live feedback and prescriptions written

Harley00

The Rebel
@ABMonkey has brought this app too my attention,it seems like a very cool app that could definitely come in handy ,does anyone else have any experience with it ?

Yeah I've used it. I wanted some basic bloodwork and they gave me it.

It seems 50/50 as to whether they'll give you what you want on a hormonal level.

Cost is around ~$40 if I remember correctly.

Yeah I've used it. I wanted some basic bloodwork and they gave me it.

It seems 50/50 as to whether they'll give you what you want on a hormonal level.

Cost is around ~$40 if I remember correctly.
Yeh thats what i was wonderingis if they would write a note .40 50 bucks is cheaper then 80 plus 150 for new patient visitat a clinic back home.

Once you pay the fee you get connected with a doctor in your province. You can then video chat or exchange messages, whatever you prefer.

It's unlikely that he'd give you hormonal bloodwork simply so you can 'dial in your AAS use' but if you do stress that you're having certain symptoms/sides associated with high estrogen then maybe he'll right you a req. It all depends what doctor you see IMO.

I have this App but have yet to use them. In BC you're covered under MSP. No idea how good or bad they are but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

Thnx .yeh im on the east side.
I have this App but have yet to use them. In BC you're covered under MSP. No idea how good or bad they are but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.