Mandatory Masks

I am going to stress this again, we know this version of coronavirus is not deadly to most healthy people.
That said, i can all but guarantee that there will be a stronger, deadlier version coming. Most by now should understand that "conspiracy theories" do seem to come true. No matter how much the media tries to play them down.
I tend to think i spend more time then the average person researching this stuff. Its an obsession. Has been for many years. And everything i was told by the media i shouldnt pay attention to, comes to be proven true eventually.
So right now, no. Nothing to see here. In the near future, I strongly believe people will be dying from what is to come next.
I am preparing for a total isolation away from everyone else. Food, water filtration, firewood, etc.
I am fortunate enough to have a place in the country to get away from everyone when the time comes. I did this back in March as well, because at that time we didnt know.
I have plenty of respect for my friends here, and really do hope people are not relying on government and media for direction. They do not have your best interest in mind. They never have. Try and think of a time when your health was a priority.
I hope everyone will put some thought into a back up plan in case things turn ugly.
If i am wrong, great. In this case i hope i am very wrong.
Call me a nut all you want. It doesnt bother me. But if anyone thinks they can trust our government officials, especially after all the lies and misinformation, then i would think you are the crazy one. haha.
this is the most fucked up time in our lives. It doesnt hurt to overthink and have a backup plan to protect your family.

Make sure you have some zinc sulphate and hydroxychloroquine on hand as well.

Make sure you have some zinc sulphate and hydroxychloroquine on hand as well.

not sure how to gets hands on HCQ, but i have been taking zinc since this started. Miss some days, but also D3 mix all my shine with real orange juice, so been getting plenty C. Haha. Even fauci, six months later, admitted on ABC last week he has been taking vitamin c and d3. They should piss test him for hydroxy.

I am going to stress this again, we know this version of coronavirus is not deadly to most healthy people.
That said, i can all but guarantee that there will be a stronger, deadlier version coming. Most by now should understand that "conspiracy theories" do seem to come true. No matter how much the media tries to play them down.
I tend to think i spend more time then the average person researching this stuff. Its an obsession. Has been for many years. And everything i was told by the media i shouldnt pay attention to, comes to be proven true eventually.
So right now, no. Nothing to see here. In the near future, I strongly believe people will be dying from what is to come next.
I am preparing for a total isolation away from everyone else. Food, water filtration, firewood, etc.
I am fortunate enough to have a place in the country to get away from everyone when the time comes. I did this back in March as well, because at that time we didnt know.
I have plenty of respect for my friends here, and really do hope people are not relying on government and media for direction. They do not have your best interest in mind. They never have. Try and think of a time when your health was a priority.
I hope everyone will put some thought into a back up plan in case things turn ugly.
Call me a nut all you want. It doesnt bother me. But if anyone thinks they can trust our government officials, especially after all the lies and misinformation, then i would think you are the crazy one. haha.
this is the most fucked up time in our lives. It doesnt hurt to overthink and have a backup plan to protect your family.

Any time I research I focus on legitimate and esteemed medical journals. From that research there are other issues which I believe most people are unaware of. I am most concerned about the complexities that may arise from a flu season + covid infection. If things do escalate, I believe it will be due to a natural mutation. Every time a virus is transmitted to a new host there is a chance it may mutate. So far, the trend has been a less deadly form than what emerged.
While coronavirus is not deadly to normal people there's an interesting study of cases in the Journal of Nature which show longer-lasting effects some people develop which involved scarring and permanent tissue damage in their liver, heart, kidneys, in addition to their lungs. There's additional potential complications, such as CNS and circulatory issues. I don't believe we'll fully appreciate the long-term impact to health for a good while yet. Similar to some here I too have some respiratory issues, and although I'm certainly covid-fatigued I also capable of adapting so that I can continue with daily life, while keeping in mind that I don't need any additional health issues. There's still plenty I'm grateful for. I'm happy to be able to go to the gym, and I respect the limitations, but that small aspect of normalcy is a huge comfort, and worth small inconveniences.
I have several older friends, many of which have health issues, and I am most concerned for them and others like them my parents included.
My backup plan is to cook and fill my freezer so I can basically isolate for a month or two without any issue. I've already started replenishing those stores.

Please keep in mind what I'm mentioning isn't intended as a 'scare yourself with a worst-case scenario', but like other's have said, be mindful of the risks. None of what is concluded in these articles presents a certainty, but a broader perspective of the unknown. I have several friends who work in nursing and health care and all have remained healthy, but they take every precaution. I have a friend who works as an intake admission clerk in Emerg at a Hospital, and also, every precaution.

All that said, the relative transmission rate is low, but in the wise word's of Benjamin Franklin, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With kids back in school it's inevitable that cases will rise. The Lancet, American Journal of Medicine, the European Heart Journal, the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of Science, and Journal of Nature are some worth reviewing, if anyone is interested.

Here's hoping things improve from here.

Any time I research I focus on legitimate and esteemed medical journals. From that research there are other issues which I believe most people are unaware of. I am most concerned about the complexities that may arise from a flu season + covid infection. If things do escalate, I believe it will be due to a natural mutation. Every time a virus is transmitted to a new host there is a chance it may mutate. So far, the trend has been a less deadly form than what emerged.
While coronavirus is not deadly to normal people there's an interesting study of cases in the Journal of Nature which show longer-lasting effects some people develop which involved scarring and permanent tissue damage in their liver, heart, kidneys, in addition to their lungs. There's additional potential complications, such as CNS and circulatory issues. I don't believe we'll fully appreciate the long-term impact to health for a good while yet. Similar to some here I too have some respiratory issues, and although I'm certainly covid-fatigued I also capable of adapting so that I can continue with daily life, while keeping in mind that I don't need any additional health issues. There's still plenty I'm grateful for. I'm happy to be able to go to the gym, and I respect the limitations, but that small aspect of normalcy is a huge comfort, and worth small inconveniences.
I have several older friends, many of which have health issues, and I am most concerned for them and others like them my parents included.
My backup plan is to cook and fill my freezer so I can basically isolate for a month or two without any issue. I've already started replenishing those stores.

Please keep in mind what I'm mentioning isn't intended as a 'scare yourself with a worst-case scenario', but like other's have said, be mindful of the risks. None of what is concluded in these articles presents a certainty, but a broader perspective of the unknown. I have several friends who work in nursing and health care and all have remained healthy, but they take every precaution. I have a friend who works as an intake admission clerk in Emerg at a Hospital, and also, every precaution.

All that said, the relative transmission rate is low, but in the wise word's of Benjamin Franklin, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With kids back in school it's inevitable that cases will rise. The Lancet, American Journal of Medicine, the European Heart Journal, the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of Science, and Journal of Nature are some worth reviewing, if anyone is interested.

Problem is, there hasnt been any real proof that this strain is natural. Plenty of information suggesting is was created using a natural virus as a base, and modified. But same as everything else, that information is crushed and censored.
Just the simple fact that there is now a recording of an alleged conversation involving Patty Hadju from last December acknowledging person to person transmission and suppressed that info just adds to the questions of what is actually going on.

Problem is, there hasnt been any real proof that this strain is natural. Plenty of information suggesting is was created using a natural virus as a base, and modified. But same as everything else, that information is crushed and censored.
Just the simple fact that there is now a recording of an alleged conversation involving Patty Hadju from last December acknowledging person to person transmission and suppressed that info just adds to the questions of what is actually going on.
To that extent I do not concern myself. It's out there, and the potential health effects are as well. I only focus on what I can control. My priorities are studying, cooking, and preparing for a remote solo camping-fishing trip. I hardly ever look at the news these days, life is complicated enough as it is.

To that extent I do not concern myself. It's out there, and the potential health effects are as well. I only focus on what I can control. My priorities are studying, cooking, and preparing for a remote solo camping-fishing trip. I hardly ever look at the news these days, life is complicated enough as it is.
Agree 100%. Something is spreading. Good chance things will get worse before they get better.
I am glad to hear you have a plan. I mean, they do tell us straight up everyday more is coming. This is the one thing that comes out their mouths i actually believe.
We cant stop any of it, just need to be ready to roll with it as safe as possible.
I will be keeping a close eye on the moose, dear and rabbits that cross though my yard in the coming months. LOL

I wasnt looking for this, just happened to watch it after commenting.
Tom Cotton of the senate intel committee comments that although they havent made any final conclusions, its possible the virus originated in the lab. Natural or modified. But, China is keeping secrets.

Asymptomatic spread is being questioned. There’s been some data to suggest that those who present mostly asymptomatic don’t shed the virus much so those folks aren’t thought to be a problem as much as originally thought.

Presymptomatic folks are still an issue. These are the folks that are infected and just don’t know it yet. They could be also asymptomatic as well if their case ends up being mild to non existent. However they could also be walking tombstones shedding the virus like a motherfucker.

It’s such a weird virus. I think I told you guys but the most surreal thing that I think I witnessed at the peak of the LTCH fiasco I think during this was in one cohorted unit was two psw’s in full ppe playing poker with covid positive people like it was a regular Tuesday afternoon. In all the sadness and chaos, here was this normalcy. Directly beside where they were playing were the belongings of 17 people that had died from covid already in the home. Their stuff was piled in an old dining area because there was no where else to put it and they couldn’t send the stuff to relatives because they didn’t know if the virus could still be on it.

That and watching the bodies being picked up from the homes. Wheeled out by people in fully contained suits like you see in the movies. When they are picked up they are full packed and wrapped and they write covid + on the bag in sharpie. It’s also written on the body. So tough for the workers who knew these people like family.

It was weird because it wasn’t how you would regularly treat a body. Cold and almost like no respect for the dead.
My thought is, I’m those care homes, the people come and go (die) so often that after a while it becomes a norm and it doesn’t effect them the same way. Could also be why they treat the customers in a certain way.

Anyhow the WHO and I’m not saying I trust anythingnthey say, have on their website that asymptomatic people don’t spread the virus.
I’m with your thoughts on the presymptomatic people.

My thoughts are avoid the people you know to be at risk. If we all did that the deaths would be limited. My butcher visits his grandmother, but sits on one side of the garage, she sits on the other. She’s in great health but why take the chance.
Long term healthcare homes, I always thought those were the places you go when you were at the end of the road?

I believe everything isn’t on the up and up, but in reality, there is sweet fuck all I can do about it. I am nothing but a speck of dust in the whole thing, along for the ride. So I try to control what I can, and what I know there is no way I could, I just look over, because there is no point IMO driving yourself crazy about something that is completely out of your hands.

It’s great to prepare, which I am doing, but I don’t let it consume me, this’s fuckers have been playing with us since the start.

Most of the long term and cardio vascular issues are from the viruses ability to upregulate the acer2 receptors. It does this because that how it infects cells.
Vit d has shown to down regulate acer2 receptors and vastly lessens the impact of covid if you get it. It also greatly reduces your chance of getting it.

I’m sorry but I don’t remember the whole paper (they had 70,000 people they took blood tests from that had covid and compared the vit d leveks to severity, and effects) but if you have very low vit d levels your chances of contracting covid were 4 times and I believe if you contracted covid your risk of getting a bad case increased by 6 times with low vit d, in comparison to normal vit d levels.

They are thinking that is why the Scandinavian countries are not getting as many deaths, because it is commonplace to take vit d because of the lack of light.

I just don’t understand why our government doesn’t promote this, it is just as good at protecting us as the masks are, maybe even better. Vit d is harmless

I believe everything isn’t on the up and up, but in reality, there is sweet fuck all I can do about it. I am nothing but a speck of dust in the whole thing, along for the ride. So I try to control what I can, and what I know there is no way I could, I just look over, because there is no point IMO driving yourself crazy about something that is completely out of your hands.

It’s great to prepare, which I am doing, but I don’t let it consume me, this’s fuckers have been playing with us since the start.
Right.
The only thing we can control is whether or not we are prepared for a worst case situation.
I dont really consider gathering and sharing information as being consumed by it. I work on my house all day, been training again. Hang out with the neighbors and have a good time. Go quadding, boating, basically do whatever i want. I am not sitting in my closet hiding in fear.
But while i work, cook, whatever, i listen to programs that i find have useful information. I just like being aware and well informed. My number one job is to look after my family. If i just sit back and pretend all is good, then i will feel as though i have failed if and when things take a turn for the worst.

Fort Mcmurray did not move forward with the mask mandate at this time. Vote was 50/50
Third reading set for Oct 13, but of course this will not be open to delegates. Guess too much truth went onto the public record last night. I was actually impressed with some of it.
One councillor made a good point this afternoon, basically who they hell are they as a group of non medical officials to make a mandate that extends beyond Alberta Health and Health canada regulations. She will get a vote from me next round.
Another there may get me as an opponent in the next race.....

They just had a Virologist from China who is allegedly a whistle blower from Wuhan on Tucker Carlson claiming the virus was made in the lab....
I am curious to see where this will go.

Biggest issue i have is she is waiting to release further info in next report? Why?

Last edited:
Because they are setting up the next lie in their plan or world domination, bwahaaa (evil laugh)

I mean if she is an actual “whistle blower” then why give little bits of info at a time?
I am thinking more like she is full of shit and is looking for someone to offer her a bunch of money.
did some digging and looks like she has been talking for a couple months, but nobody listening. Probably a reason.
Everything she said there has been said months ago about the fingerprint like evidence of the modifications.

Sonovia masks.Something new in terms of effectiveness.
High tech metal infusion
Israeli made.

If anyone had predicted someday I would go into a bank with a mask on I would have said they where crazy

But now my new normal is me walking into banks and other places of business with a mask on

This is like a bad dream

If anyone had predicted someday I would go into a bank with a mask on I would have said they where crazy

But now my new normal is me walking into banks and other places of business with a mask on

This is like a bad dream
Man years ago I walked into a bank with shades on not even thinking about it. Well, you would have thought I was about to commit a murder with the way staff rolled up on me and told me to take them off. The manager was about to blow a gasket on me! Lol