Mandatory flu vaccine (might come next)

I have come across this twice. There is no way in hell I will get the COVID vaccine or the flu vaccine. I haven't got the flu since I stopped getting the flu shot and that was back in 2008.
Slowly Fauci and the corruption and pay offs from big pharmaceutical are being exposed.

They should be publicly humiliated, then stoned by all the folks they are hurting, vaxed and unvaxed, these fuckers need to be brought to the highest court and sentenced to death....

They should be publicly humiliated, then stoned by all the folks they are hurting, vaxed and unvaxed, these fuckers need to be brought to the highest court and sentenced to death...

They should be publicly humiliated, then stoned by all the folks they are hurting, vaxed and unvaxed, these fuckers need to be brought to the highest court and sentenced to death....
Or throw them in prison let other criminals know what they did and let them deal with these stupid idiots

I was thinking for the ones that they killed with the f....... Vaccine
They keep trying to divide us. Take away our freedoms.. taken away our way of life and leisure. Shame us.. scare us... intimidate us.. turn our friends and family's on us.... it won't work on me. The harder they push, the stronger I become!!

Especially with our children!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1633558274693.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633558274693.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
No coresion here at all, you have the choice, no one is forcing anything. Hey wait till everyone is forced to take a booster every 4 months and a yearly flu vaccine, plus whatever else they want.

No coresion here at all, you have the choice, no one is forcing anything. Hey wait till everyone is forced to take a booster every 4 months and a yearly flu vaccine, plus whatever else they want.

I was going to post this...Appalling , This should be noted for everyone, vaccine shots or no shots, today it is this. Some vaccinated folks are thinking oh well, doesn't affect me etc...Well in the future it may be something else, and cutting them off from everything important, essential and non essential is in the eye of the beholder, who decides essential or not...Bullshit...
BUT the freedoms they are taking now can and probably will come in other forms that will touch on our lives and the people saying oh well it doesn't affect me..., then what?
We need to look at this shit now and deal with it before it is too late, i honestly believe it is not too late yet...

I was going to post this...Appalling , This should be noted for everyone, vaccine shots or no shots, today it is this. Some vaccinated folks are thinking oh well, doesn't affect me etc...Well in the future it may be something else, and cutting them off from everything important, essential and non essential is in the eye of the beholder, who decides essential or not...Bullshit...
BUT the freedoms they are taking now can and probably will come in other forms that will touch on our lives and the people saying oh well it doesn't affect me..., then what?
We need to look at this shit now and deal with it before it is too late, i honestly believe it is not too late yet...
This is the main reason i was hopeing Trudeau wouldnt be re-elected. Very disturbing trend all around the world right now........

I can tell you it's coming to the film industry by February. There are a lot of anti-vaxxers who have to make a decision.

Get rid of doctors, nurses and police.
replace with military.
Good cover to enter martial law

I can tell you it's coming to the film industry by February. There are a lot of anti-vaxxers who have to make a decision.
Not sure it is fair to label them “anti vaxxers” at this point. It is not a vaccine. It is proven not to provide any sort of benefit, at all. First was to keep you from getting sick. Then was to prevent harsh symptoms. Now is only to receive a “freedom pass”
If and when they develop an actual vaccine, then maybe. But for now a covid vaccine is non existent.

Not sure it is fair to label them “anti vaxxers” at this point. It is not a vaccine. It is proven not to provide any sort of benefit, at all. First was to keep you from getting sick. Then was to prevent harsh symptoms. Now is only to receive a “freedom pass”
If and when they develop an actual vaccine, then maybe. But for now a covid vaccine is non existent.
Like animals doctor said, its an immune booster.

anyhow since they want to vaccinate 5 year olds next, the FDA approved a blood thinner to fix their blood clot issues that will likely occur.
These people are fucking sick. They pretend to care, but all they care about is the vaccine data and money.

Last edited:
Like animals doctor said, its an immune booster.

anyhow since they want to vaccinate 5 year olds next, the FDA approved a blood thinner to fix their blood clot issues that will likely occur.
These people are fucking sick. They pretend to care, but all they care about is the vaccine data and money.
Yeah they say that, just like they said all the other claims were true, but it is proving to be anything but an immune booster otherwise people wouldnt be getting sick at higher rates than non vaxxed

I would not say anti vaxxers...There is a lot more to it than this...Could be health concerns if you have clotting issues, allergies, hyper immunity etc, the list goes on...I have no issue with vaccines that are proven and tried and true...I have had vaccines. This is NOT a vaccine brother, so we need to think about segregating those that would like more research and are concerned for legitimate reasons.
YOU just fell for the media scam of shaming or segregating a large portion of our population, over 20%, that is one in five...Don't fall for that bullshit, you are better than that.
Very legitimate concerns.....