Making Leaps in Strength, In size, Tightening Loose Skin and Fixing Acne.

All I do is 4 sets of dumbell curls
4 sets of either concentration curls, or on the cable cross over, I’ll do what looks like a front double bicep.
Thats it. But I do rest/pause every set. I push my arms so hard, I get a white burning pain in my bis, and my tris feel like they are going to tear. Its painful
How long have you been cycling? My arms aren't much bigger without a bicep pump but a little bit of a tricep pump even though I don't feel it (just measured after two sets of 6-7rep dumbell benchpress and some rest ) at 18inches but they grew by at least an inch in the last month and every week there is noticeable visible changes to my whole body. It's good you're going that far in terms of intensity but you might want to throw in various angles because I bet laying down on an incline bench press and doing hammer curls with the same weight will kill you or holding two dumbells apart with a heavy resistance band and curling that with your back straight might allow you to even go down in some weight. I would be shocked if you didn't grow more from those added in if other stuff was in place. It's up to you though.

Hit over 300lbs dead lift which was nice and a surprise. I lowered my dosages but then I felt like if I just spread them out more keep NPP 400 and most test to 600 then I will be fine. I don't know if its worth it to throw in my months supply of Masteron or keep it for when my dieting takes me too far down in strength to free up extra testosterone. I am curious if changing things around is going to spark some growth. I think some days I might throw in a little extra of both if my penis works right. Moved sex to mornings and that works. Also I think adding in some old HCG actually was what I needed along with lowering and missing a shot of stuff.

I did the whole train everything twice at most angles and it did work but the dead lifts really wiped me out a bit. I gained 4.3lbs of muscle according to the scale that week though lol. I also gained almost no fat and I went threw a massive amount of food, my body wouldn't let me sleep without binge eating protein bars and such. I am going to cautiously do it this week as well but only with maybe two body parts not including biceps, triceps and shoulders. Some people just continue to grow more with more volume and intensity. Also I really got to make sure I do abs at least once a week as squats are definitely increasing my mid section size so I need to make up for that. Always doing vacuums and such which is great.

I am going to give it my all for another few weeks to a month and then drop down to 100mg trt a week. I might move it back up to 150mg after a month or two if I am really losing size and strength.

Last edited:
Back after dieting!

So my bulking journey ended shortly after the post before this in July. I took a month and a half off of weight lifting completely to give my body and bones time to recover, came off everything and went onto 80mg a week TRT. Then I picked the weights up more excited than ever and hadn't lost much strength. I do wish I continued to weight lift a few weeks after stopping my cycle because people often get stronger for that period of time their body is less and less stressed from compounds.

I am done my diet for now, well sort of... because I won't be working as much for a few months but I got down to my surprise where I could see the gap in-between my bicep head! My butt cheeks are a bit saggy and my stomach has some sag but not the chest so much and for the first time I look super hero fit with a six pack. Still fat around my legs and chest a bit but the shape is nice.

Going to try out this shorter cycle thing and do 8 weeks of 100mg test EOD and 65 NPP EOD then doubling basically 3 weeks in. Hoping this will not flare up acne much and all my health values will stay in a very healthy range.

For my biceps to grow I have to go down in weight by over 20lbs and work harder than I do with squats and target each side and do drop sets but they literally grow in size every single workout I do this even while not taking anything.

I am really working on getting a meatier upper back right now which means doing exercises I find cause a lot of CNS fatigue as well as I just dread these days. I loved doing single arm 115lb dumbell rows but its not helping my lats in a dramatic way each week. I am thinking barbell rows even at 120lbs are going to be better. I used to love them and do 100lb ones naturally easier than any other exercise. Also One arm row barbell lifts bent over.

I used to just walk over and bend over and lift the weight without giving a thought to anything other than its literally just bending over and picking up a weight 10 times and then I am done, didn't expect anything from it and didn't make a big deal out of it. Its kind of one way I fight those days I don't want to workout. Sometimes its better to just have sex in the moment without a shower rather than taking a shower and preparing for it, "Called setting the stage" for men the former is often better!

Well time to walk over to the chunk of metal with a perfect handle and grab it ten times.

Last edited:
I decided to make a change and include Test Propionate and ramp up the dosage to take myself from the amateur weight lifter look to someone who could compete and not in that entry level category. I have all the muscles, they're visible and defined even at 25% body fat but I need more meat on my back, legs and shoulders.

125 Test enanthate EOD = 500 a Week
80 Test propionate EOD = 320 a week
Test total = 820

NPP 150 EOD = 600

Combined total 1420mg

Once I notice a slight plateau I will increase dosages.

I will be adding food in slowly so I get my body to continiously put on muscle rather than 10 lbs in the first two weeks and just hold it and go up a pound a week (fat and muscle) from there. For now I will remain at my losing fat diet but swap out plain yogurt for more meat as I have more time than 1 day a week to cook.

I probably eat about 1500 Calories a day and have already done the first two weeks loading everything in so now I will be moving up to 2000 calories a day for another week then going 2500 calories for one week and then 3000. From there I will throw in a steak or two every night and also go nuts with my air fryer/ instant pot I just got in the mail.

My diet will be a huge mix of various foods in order to have a healthy diet. Mix of, lamb, all seafood except lobster, beef, chicken, pork, duck, every seasoning even hard to get seasonings, leafy salad greens grown inside my home along with fresh herbs from home.

Here are some great dieting foods you may want to enjoy; I love my plain yogurt with sinfit strawberry syrup (when I can taste the darn stuff) and walden farms strawberry syrup. Lots of healthy whey frosty shakes (I am great at making these next level), chia seeds, flax seeds, mixed nuts, almond butter, homemade sugar free freezer jam, tons of water, maybe some no sugar added ice cream with skinny cinnamon dolce syurp and lots of sugar freee caramel macchiatos. Also found these fantastic sugar free chocolates available for a fair price. Honestly these are kind of my diet foods but when I get to start eating more real meat and rice again then I won't even want all these healthier desserts.

Its time to mother fucking rock and roll with the intense training that brings tears to my eyes and have so much fun with it!

It was a fantastic cycle and I ate a pot roast every day and a half if not more plus 3 90 gram protein shakes and a bowl of rice and one bowl of oatmeal with variations that added up to similar macros. Let me tell you eating a pot roast a day and really working out intensely for 12 sets on one or two body parts per day with two days off can be like a black and white difference. I also gained over two inches on each thigh bringing my legs more in proportion. I also now have nice noticeable shoulders that are the right size for the rest of me if not bigger.

I gained more strength doing lower weight and higher reps for arms (except tricep where I find heavy weight is needed but exercises like skull crushers and anything that hurts is totally not needed and useless). Also cables and hitting my shoulders differently and together not individually let me go up in weight with lateral raises.

Now I am dieting and I need to hold a low bodyfat percentage for six months before being able to let loose with calories again so I will be sticking to lower test cycles for awhile.

So I finally got my ass into gear with some tricks and have been shooting for 1500 calories a day and hitting it or a little over. I've been throwing the fat off every time I step on the scale and I don't know if it's because I went from massive amounts of protein to little protein but my skin is actually shrinking a lot better this time. I do plan to add back in my normal amount of protein.

Other factors to note are, I am still on a low cycle of 300mg of test

I am taking Epuris which enhances collagen production along with the test and I supplement with 30-40 grams of collagen a day taken a certain way.

I also use moisturizer a lot which helps while losing fat.

Still pushing the big weights but laying off the achilles tendons and triceps for the most part. because I want it to heal right.

Reverse wide grip benchpress is my new favourite tricep exercise as it doesn't hurt at all.

I climbed up to 28.8% body fat but still had visible abs.

Now I am down to 28.2% body fat in a week and a half.

Attachments

• PXL_20220103_013122244~2.jpg
    PXL_20220103_013122244~2.jpg
    861 KB · Views: 23
Current goals to gain muscle and do some intermittent fasting to not gain too much fat along the way.

Height 6'1 (Really)
Weight 211lb's
26.8 body fat %

Day #1 Legs, 2 sets squats 8 reps 100lbs: leg extensions front and back two sets or more (unknown weight but its hard and I am better at that then squats), 2 or 3 sets of hack squats at 210lbs now. Then I usually go hiking uphill on the same day but sometimes I do it before with knee strengthening exercises.

Day #2 Biceps and triceps: 3 sets of 50lb dumbbell curls (standing now because even 60lbs sitting wasn't doing much) then I quickly rush to a curling bar and try and kill my muscles. 2 or 3 sets of face forward dumbbell curls on a bench, 2 sets arm curls with a cable and going to add in reverse arm curls, In between some of these exercises I will do tricep pull downs 3 sets, reverse pull downs, tricep pull backs with the cable and as with all my lifts I make sure to workout different rep ranges. I also do dips as I find they build quite a bit of mass for me. I used to do skull crushers but they seem to hurt my elbow too much so taking them out. I also am working on getting my close grip bench press up.

Day #3 Back: My main lift for back is 115lb dumbbell rows for 6 reps 3 sets, pull ups, lat bar pull downs, single arm cable rows, single arm lat pull downs, sometimes 150lb barbell rows and I do 210lb dead lifts occasionally (I will eventually focus more on power lifting stuff when I get leaner and put on more muscle)

Day #4 Chest: 100lb x2 dumbbell bench press is my main one for 3 sets at 8 reps, chest dips for 2 sets, 30lb x 2 dumbbell flies for two or three sets, sometimes close grip bench press, push ups help my shape quite a bit, 2 sets incline dumbbell press for 10 reps.

Day #5 Shoulders: Shoulders and arms were my weak point, my legs almost became mine but years of being fat gave me decent sized legs along with just genetics, for all my arm stuff I really need to just kill the fucking things, I start with my rear delts, I tried to do like a full fly motion the first many months I was training them and even though this was wrong I am glad I did, I was able to do 27lbs doing full reverse flies with the dumbbells sides following a horizontal line type of grip, they started to grow but not as much as I had hoped, then I started doing them properly and I could suddenly do 50lbs in each arm really easily, I do 60lb rear delt flies properly now and usually run to the barbell to do super wide grip rows to kill them a little bit more or drop down in weight. I do 40lb dumbbell front raises for 3 sets, 30lb+ dumbbell lateral raises for 3 sets, 3 sets of side lateral cable raises in front and back, I then sometimes sit down and do either a double press or lateral raises while sitting. It seems to be working and I already have a freaky shape to them. I do not have symmetrical muscle inserts on my shoulders.

Throw ins: I will sometimes throw in abs training (I have visible abs even at my bodyfat %) I am trying to get my barbell bench press up.

Acne: I have tried antibiotics, cream antibioitcs, benzonyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, UGL Isotretinoin (Accutane), Prescription Isotretinoin (Epuris), washing three times a day, sleeping with a shirt on, collagen and in the future will get laser for scars. I have done some microneedling on other scars with some success. You have to find what works best for your body. I also tried chasing my estrogen, DHT, progesterone/prolactin and that helps a little but not ton. It looked like I was shot with buck shot. Never take antibiotics with isotretnoin (look it up its pretty bad). Pantothenic acid works great for a lot of people and it is not very expensive to try. I also tried removing milk. NAC is supposed to help a lot too! I would recommend both and the low dosage time released acne specific type of antibiotic before starting oral isotretinoin. You have to wait till isotretinoin clears your system (many months) before you can try antibiotics and other stuff. The acne specific formula also doesn't mess with your gut bacteria apparently.

Hair loss: I freaked out that my hair was thinning and then did a ton of research into that stuff so if someone has a question I might be able to recommend some stuff. My hair is fine though even on harsher stuff. I recommend people try home made ZIX or rogaine. Lecithin oil is supposed to help as does microneedling. There is now a FDA approved topical similar to RU but its much weaker.

Loose skin: After being 268lbs of all fat and 240lbs of fat when I was twelve I was left with some loose skin mostly around my pecs and a little on my stomach. I am going to take pictures and log my progress with that. Moisturize daily people even if you have no issues. Some of the supplements I take help acne and loose skin but I buy some eucerin moisturizer with % labeled on the bottle as well as use less expensive facial creams on hard areas and will be using retin-a prescription when I am off accutane and maybe even compression clothing? Dermatologist has some stuff that is proven to work but I want to get down in weight before hand. I do not want surgery.

Goals for this cycle: 230lb total dumbbell bench press or 200lb dumbbell bench press for 15-20 reps, 40lb side lateral raises, maybe 250lb dead lift, 150lb squat and gain at very least 10lbs of muscle.

Cycle is 500mg test, 450 NPP upped to 470 and will up that again in a week or two to 500, I take aromasin when my ankles start showing big marks from my boots from water weight or if my acne starts to get worse, Haven't really needed caber but I have taken it a few times when my nipples looked weird, I usually just take 600mg+ of regular vitamin b6 but that includes a b vitamin complex which helps make all the b vitamins work well together.

I have bad acne that was really a surprise that I got any but it was basically as bad as it gets, tried UGL accutane and it helped but epuris from the doctor works way better at half the dosage.

Supplements : Alpha lipoic acid 600mg to 1 gram, Digestive enzymes, 10 grams fish oil from a bottle, 1000mg vitamin c and zinc (make sure to take zinc separate from other minerals), magnesium citrate 150mg, vitamin e 400iu, vitamin d and k, Milk thistle, NAC, 600mg coenzyme q10 (just buy ubiqionol and take 100mg), b vitamin complex, sometimes progressive multivitamins, glucosmine, MSM, chrondrotin , GABA for sleep with niacin to help it pass the blood brain barrier, 20 grams collagen, choline and inositol, potassium and hawthorn berry extract, Reshi mushroom extract, also astragalus extract , I sometimes throw in some other stuff but I don't think all of this stuff is necessary but I wanted to kind of do a big run and then just cruise on a few good supplements :)

If anyone sees anything that doesn't look good let me know or if anyone has any questions.

To start thing off just to give you a picture , I had the type of acne that nick walker has on his back.
But mine was mostly upper back traps , chest sand shoulders. A little on the face too.
The type of big nasty cystic pimple under the skin. I had this since high school without touching the gear. 16 to 24.
From 19 to 24 I did run a lot different compound, dbol was the worst for my skin, and my skin was getting worst day by day...
I’ve tried all the acne products that they sell in stores , changed my diets... nothing changed.
So I went to see a dermatologist, the first thing he said was accutane.
Blood work every months.
Month 1- 40mg a day
At this point he told me that my body isn’t absorbing the medication properly, so we have to up the doses.
Month 2- 80mg a day
Month 3- 120mg a day
Month 4- 160mg a day
Month 5- 160mg a day
He wanted me to do another month at 160mg , I couldn’t tolerate any of the side anymore, every time that I was going to sleep i felt like I wasn’t sleeping the whole time but I was. Joints pain, dry lips, nose bleed, feeling depress, mood change... the list go on. Before every doses I was taking a fatty meals : Studies show that Accutane (and most other forms of isotretinoin) are absorbed best when taken with a high fat meal twice a day.
I went way above my accutane cumulative doses for my body weight. That’s why I didn’t do the 6 month too.
I’ve noticed accutane working on the third month , that’s when you acne get worst, only due to the medication working on pushing all of the shit out.
It’s been 2-3 years now, without any pimple on me. It feel good man,
I forgot to mention that my night sight was shit too, and it took me a good year to get it back.
I did a couple of cycle after that and there’s not a single pimple to pop on my skin.

But mine was mostly upper back traps , chest sand shoulders. A little on the face too.
The type of big nasty cystic pimple under the skin. I had this since high school without touching the gear. 16 to 24.
From 19 to 24 I did run a lot different compound, dbol was the worst for my skin, and my skin was getting worst day by day...
I’ve tried all the acne products that they sell in stores , changed my diets... nothing changed.
So I went to see a dermatologist, the first thing he said was accutane.
Blood work every months.
Month 1- 40mg a day
At this point he told me that my body isn’t absorbing the medication properly, so we have to up the doses.
Month 2- 80mg a day
Month 3- 120mg a day
Month 4- 160mg a day
Month 5- 160mg a day
He wanted me to do another month at 160mg , I couldn’t tolerate any of the side anymore, every time that I was going to sleep i felt like I wasn’t sleeping the whole time but I was. Joints pain, dry lips, nose bleed, feeling depress, mood change... the list go on. Before every doses I was taking a fatty meals : Studies show that Accutane (and most other forms of isotretinoin) are absorbed best when taken with a high fat meal twice a day.
I went way above my accutane cumulative doses for my body weight. That’s why I didn’t do the 6 month too.
I’ve noticed accutane working on the third month , that’s when you acne get worst, only due to the medication working on pushing all of the shit out.
It’s been 2-3 years now, without any pimple on me. It feel good man,
I forgot to mention that my night sight was shit too, and it took me a good year to get it back.
I did a couple of cycle after that and there’s not a single pimple to pop on my skin.
I used to get huge pimples on my back when I was in my 20’s. Never ran gear then, my wife loved to pop them, she would be saying, ‘oooh gross” as she popped them. Went away in my 30’s.
I get some on cycle but have found I get less every time.

I am around 202lbs now. Just about below 200! I can already tell I'll be able to train much better and my body is becoming more efficient in ways that directly affect building muscle. There is a lot to be said for lower blood pressure, lower insulin resistance and lower lipids. Also lots to be said for rebounds. Something crazy is approaching guys and gals!

I am around 202lbs now. Just about below 200! I can already tell I'll be able to train much better and my body is becoming more efficient in ways that directly affect building muscle. There is a lot to be said for lower blood pressure, lower insulin resistance and lower lipids. Also lots to be said for rebounds. Something crazy is approaching guys and gals!
How’s the injuries? Mending up?

Read the program in it's entirety and it should make sense. No offense if you ask that type of questions I can tell you haven't read it all or haven't read it closely.

Essentially -9 actually means "7-9"... Start with a weight where the last rep you can do is the 7th rep. Keep using that weight until you can get 9 reps. Then up the weight to bring your rep's back down to 7.

There is so much ridiculous weight training theories, ideas, programs, techniques etc out there.. And from the bottom of my soul, 98% of the ppl who pick up a dumbell need to ignore them and stick to the absolute basics. That program I gave you is the absolute basics with intelligent sciencfic reasosning behind it. Just stick to that program and follow it to a T.. Don't need to change a thing except swapping exercises once in awhile. But when you swap exercises it has to be the same type. So if your swap out flat bench because your stagnent on it, change it for an exercise that hits that part of your pec in the same way such and smith machine bench or dumbbell bench.

Other than that, diet diet diet diet diet.. Your diet needs to be tailored to you and your goals and it has to be done correctly and followed to a T.. getting a lifting program that works is fiarly straight forward, but making a diet is more difficult.. might be worth hiring soeone like funnyman to get you on the right path..

Other than that.. more I can tell you.. most people who are currently lifting are over trained lol.. spend a lot of time reading about over training, the signs, symptoms, how to avoid it and how to heal from it.. Over training is a son of a bitch that will stop your progress faster then a poor diet.

Laslty.. I'm not sure WTF is with guys who lift weights now anymore, but no one I see ever wants to do HEAVY sets to failure.. You want to know the most important rep ?? It's the last rep.. if your last rep of your working sets isn't the very last rep you got in your body, then your not going to progress.. It's crazy, but I've lifted with guys who say their working bench is like 200 for 6 reps.. but then we lift together and you teach them and show them how to push themselves and in the very same workout, they do 200 for 9 reps lol.. No one I see anymore knows how to push themselves to complete failure.. I know for me, I never grew or got stronger until I told myself every damn time I did a working set that its going to be to absolute failure or nothing.

I correct myslef lol.. I do see guys training to absolute failure on biceps and triceps lol.. that's it..

I will add from my last paragraph I exclude guys who are getting older.. when your older you need to train differently sometimes, not always to absolute failure..

Do yourself a favour and watch "blood and guts".. Dorian will show you what absolute failure and lifting heavy is all about.
100% spot on, I do 3 lifts per day and throw in some band pull aparts or facepulls, and pepper In some curls here and there

Most people could make.much better progress by sticking to a handful of exercises and getting brutally strong on them.

As for.not growing on less

My cut cycle for the summer is as follows
200mg test e per week
3iu hgh eod (100mcg ghrp 2 3x per day on the other days)
May throw in some stanolone once my body fat gets around 15%

I'm 269 today with 20% bodyfat, so higher doses is not really the answer, especially someone who has a tough go with acne

As for diet you should be weighing your protein 6-8 Oz per meal, until I actually started weighing my food I would consistently fail, in the beginning when you're fat it's easy cut out junk eat lots of clean food and the fat will come of either way but once you drop sub 20 you will not make progress without being strict

As for a workout routine a typical bro split isn't the best for a beginner, linear progression is best focus on big multi joint compounds and get strong as hell, I personally like 531 lots of templates but for cutting I like the triumvirate which is what I am currently running easy to recover from and the lower volume allows you to really hammer the conditioning without feeling drained, slower progressions in weight which means you may actually continue to add weight in a deficit

For you proposed cycle I would personally run

200-250mg test per week
300-400mg npp

Since I have started doing lower test higher anabolic cycles, I feel better, less sides and it made me focus on what's important in the gym and in the kitchen not leaning on the gear to make up for shitty practices,

Good luck in the rest of your weightloss journey, lots of great guys here and there's a sponsor funnyman who does online coaching, I have yet to use him but check out the progress pics in his section, he could Def get you down below 15%

All I do is 4 sets of dumbell curls
4 sets of either concentration curls, or on the cable cross over, I’ll do what looks like a front double bicep.
Thats it. But I do rest/pause every set. I push my arms so hard, I get a white burning pain in my bis, and my tris feel like they are going to tear. Its painful
Yep I train for strength first size after but saying g that I still curl on my bench and press days, 3 sets of 10-20 no ego just get some blood in there, feel the muscle work, and get on qith it, I also have twndonitis so doing the higher rep work doesn't screw my whole week up lol

I hit under 200lbs in weight so I'm happy about that. Just evening out muscles and bringing up my back while attending physio. Its great to be off and just focus on meditation, cardio and physio right now. Also practicing muscle to mind connection and working on form and isolating muscles more with my movements. Also learning how to target, rear delts instead of back with rope pull downs or to switch to working out the lats or back with the exact same movement just by focusing my mind. It works well.

Current goals to gain muscle and do some intermittent fasting to not gain too much fat along the way.

Height 6'1 (Really)
Weight 211lb's
26.8 body fat %

Day #1 Legs, 2 sets squats 8 reps 100lbs: leg extensions front and back two sets or more (unknown weight but its hard and I am better at that then squats), 2 or 3 sets of hack squats at 210lbs now. Then I usually go hiking uphill on the same day but sometimes I do it before with knee strengthening exercises.

Day #2 Biceps and triceps: 3 sets of 50lb dumbbell curls (standing now because even 60lbs sitting wasn't doing much) then I quickly rush to a curling bar and try and kill my muscles. 2 or 3 sets of face forward dumbbell curls on a bench, 2 sets arm curls with a cable and going to add in reverse arm curls, In between some of these exercises I will do tricep pull downs 3 sets, reverse pull downs, tricep pull backs with the cable and as with all my lifts I make sure to workout different rep ranges. I also do dips as I find they build quite a bit of mass for me. I used to do skull crushers but they seem to hurt my elbow too much so taking them out. I also am working on getting my close grip bench press up.

Day #3 Back: My main lift for back is 115lb dumbbell rows for 6 reps 3 sets, pull ups, lat bar pull downs, single arm cable rows, single arm lat pull downs, sometimes 150lb barbell rows and I do 210lb dead lifts occasionally (I will eventually focus more on power lifting stuff when I get leaner and put on more muscle)

Day #4 Chest: 100lb x2 dumbbell bench press is my main one for 3 sets at 8 reps, chest dips for 2 sets, 30lb x 2 dumbbell flies for two or three sets, sometimes close grip bench press, push ups help my shape quite a bit, 2 sets incline dumbbell press for 10 reps.

Day #5 Shoulders: Shoulders and arms were my weak point, my legs almost became mine but years of being fat gave me decent sized legs along with just genetics, for all my arm stuff I really need to just kill the fucking things, I start with my rear delts, I tried to do like a full fly motion the first many months I was training them and even though this was wrong I am glad I did, I was able to do 27lbs doing full reverse flies with the dumbbells sides following a horizontal line type of grip, they started to grow but not as much as I had hoped, then I started doing them properly and I could suddenly do 50lbs in each arm really easily, I do 60lb rear delt flies properly now and usually run to the barbell to do super wide grip rows to kill them a little bit more or drop down in weight. I do 40lb dumbbell front raises for 3 sets, 30lb+ dumbbell lateral raises for 3 sets, 3 sets of side lateral cable raises in front and back, I then sometimes sit down and do either a double press or lateral raises while sitting. It seems to be working and I already have a freaky shape to them. I do not have symmetrical muscle inserts on my shoulders.

Throw ins: I will sometimes throw in abs training (I have visible abs even at my bodyfat %) I am trying to get my barbell bench press up.

Acne: I have tried antibiotics, cream antibioitcs, benzonyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, UGL Isotretinoin (Accutane), Prescription Isotretinoin (Epuris), washing three times a day, sleeping with a shirt on, collagen and in the future will get laser for scars. I have done some microneedling on other scars with some success. You have to find what works best for your body. I also tried chasing my estrogen, DHT, progesterone/prolactin and that helps a little but not ton. It looked like I was shot with buck shot. Never take antibiotics with isotretnoin (look it up its pretty bad). Pantothenic acid works great for a lot of people and it is not very expensive to try. I also tried removing milk. NAC is supposed to help a lot too! I would recommend both and the low dosage time released acne specific type of antibiotic before starting oral isotretinoin. You have to wait till isotretinoin clears your system (many months) before you can try antibiotics and other stuff. The acne specific formula also doesn't mess with your gut bacteria apparently.

Hair loss: I freaked out that my hair was thinning and then did a ton of research into that stuff so if someone has a question I might be able to recommend some stuff. My hair is fine though even on harsher stuff. I recommend people try home made ZIX or rogaine. Lecithin oil is supposed to help as does microneedling. There is now a FDA approved topical similar to RU but its much weaker.

Loose skin: After being 268lbs of all fat and 240lbs of fat when I was twelve I was left with some loose skin mostly around my pecs and a little on my stomach. I am going to take pictures and log my progress with that. Moisturize daily people even if you have no issues. Some of the supplements I take help acne and loose skin but I buy some eucerin moisturizer with % labeled on the bottle as well as use less expensive facial creams on hard areas and will be using retin-a prescription when I am off accutane and maybe even compression clothing? Dermatologist has some stuff that is proven to work but I want to get down in weight before hand. I do not want surgery.

Goals for this cycle: 230lb total dumbbell bench press or 200lb dumbbell bench press for 15-20 reps, 40lb side lateral raises, maybe 250lb dead lift, 150lb squat and gain at very least 10lbs of muscle.

Cycle is 500mg test, 450 NPP upped to 470 and will up that again in a week or two to 500, I take aromasin when my ankles start showing big marks from my boots from water weight or if my acne starts to get worse, Haven't really needed caber but I have taken it a few times when my nipples looked weird, I usually just take 600mg+ of regular vitamin b6 but that includes a b vitamin complex which helps make all the b vitamins work well together.

I have bad acne that was really a surprise that I got any but it was basically as bad as it gets, tried UGL accutane and it helped but epuris from the doctor works way better at half the dosage.

Supplements : Alpha lipoic acid 600mg to 1 gram, Digestive enzymes, 10 grams fish oil from a bottle, 1000mg vitamin c and zinc (make sure to take zinc separate from other minerals), magnesium citrate 150mg, vitamin e 400iu, vitamin d and k, Milk thistle, NAC, 600mg coenzyme q10 (just buy ubiqionol and take 100mg), b vitamin complex, sometimes progressive multivitamins, glucosmine, MSM, chrondrotin , GABA for sleep with niacin to help it pass the blood brain barrier, 20 grams collagen, choline and inositol, potassium and hawthorn berry extract, Reshi mushroom extract, also astragalus extract , I sometimes throw in some other stuff but I don't think all of this stuff is necessary but I wanted to kind of do a big run and then just cruise on a few good supplements :)

If anyone sees anything that doesn't look good let me know or if anyone has any questions.
Hi, I have lost 66 kilos and depending on where you are surgery will be your only option for true success in skin tightening. Now that being said if your skin is not an apron or something severe checkout Thermage. I used it on my neck and arms and it was really successful around 3k but worth it. done in 3-4 sessions. Any dermal clinic doing cosmetic procedures will know what it is and I think there are some other laser procedures new out since I had it done. Best of luck looks like you're kicking ass

Hi, I have lost 66 kilos and depending on where you are surgery will be your only option for true success in skin tightening. Now that being said if your skin is not an apron or something severe checkout Thermage. I used it on my neck and arms and it was really successful around 3k but worth it. done in 3-4 sessions. Any dermal clinic doing cosmetic procedures will know what it is and I think there are some other laser procedures new out since I had it done. Best of luck looks like you're kicking ass
Thank you, I'll check it out. Moisturizer while losing fat has helped a lot already so I might be lucky. Still have a bit of pure skin sag.

My blood pressure on one of those auto machines at the grocery store is now reading 117 over 77 while on cycle. I am starting to think it was NPP that pushed my blood pressure higher.

UPDATE!!!

After spending a year dropping the weights down and focusing on technique I went on a different kind of bulk.

500 test for 2 months
Then I added in NPP 500 for 3 months
4iu GH for the first time

I went from 190lbs with abs to 240lbs still with abs and hovering around 22% bodyfat.

Now I'm on 200mg test and I am losing fat and still gaining a little bit of muscle. I'm hoping to do pictures in the future once I've cut down a bit.

Acne came back but only in the spots that were not fully dealt with when I was on epuris. I should of stayed on three to six months longer or had the dosage increased. I am using the new topical they have our right now, works better than retinol cream.

It's funny I still look small in the mirror to me but I confirmed I am the size of the guy who competes in classic physique. I still need more size though but that isn't a problem.

The biggest part wasn't the gear it was isolating muscles better and then that allowed me to do 30 set workouts and workout each body part 2 times a week. I also primarily focused on just chest, shoulders and back. Towards the end I got legs up quickly.