Make cash while walking, jogging running with StepN

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
Just a link to the project for tonight, it's wife birthday so i'll be back at you guys with more details soon!!

Get used to cypto and WEB 3.0, looks like our future for many application.

So i'll let peoples find out by themselves if it's something that suit them and i'll be glad to answer any question here if i can!

To make it simple, you can walk or run for $ but you need to invest some money at first.

You need to invest/buy SOL, cause the game is on the Solana network

By walking/running you win GST and later some GMT (token made/used for the game)

You burn GST/GMT by upgrading stats and minting new shoes and that's a part of how they maintain a good value for GST.

Then the leftover can be trade back to SOL, and if someone want better stability can switch them into USDC right into your StepN Wallet.

Different shoes, differents stats and type of shoes will be part of how much you will get, the more shoes the more Energy you get to get more reward paid to walk/run in 1 day.

With common shoe
1 shoe = 2 energy
3 shoes = 4 energy
9 shoes = 9 energy

Walker 1-6 kph
Jogger 4-10 kph
Runner 8-20 kph
Trainer 1-20 kph

Walker pay the less, Runner the more, Trainer same as Runer but in every speed range.

Some shoes have better stats than the other for the same price to begin with, some stats have more impact on profitability also.

Here's my today walk, trying my jogger for the first time, i was always using my runner cause they pay more and higher level but i wanted to give a break to my knee one day.

Profit depend a lot on GST price that can vay alot.

I only have 190usdc locked right now cause i've always invested my profit to repair and mostly gain level to get higher reward.

So today i was able to lock 135$ profit since GST was a 6$ when i sold (26.xx gst - 4.5 gst repair = 22.xx gst x 6$)
And i'll do this for most of the week to get back some $ from my initila investment.

1651498321487.JPEG