Low Testosterone pre-cycle?

lgetlegend

Trusted Member
Hey guys, I attached my pre-cycle bloodwork results… I’ve never done steroids before and I am 23yo elite athlete. I was told by another CB member that my Test, especially total test is really low at 14.0 nmol/L. Is this really bad? Why would my test be so low, can I fix it? I’m worried because as an athlete its pretty darn important as you all know, if my test sucks then I am at a major disadvantage.. Wtf is going on aha?

Attachments

• EC998204-4BAD-4EFB-BD2F-04C8AAA1C6F0.jpeg
    EC998204-4BAD-4EFB-BD2F-04C8AAA1C6F0.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 15
That's not all that bad from a medical stand point. But from a performance standpoint for an athlete it could tweaked. There are some natural wada approved stacks out there that can help raise natural test production. Likely by only a few points, don't expect trt results... Something to look into. I think Derek from MPMD has one I'd trust him in that regard.

Also making sure your diet, sleep and vitamin intake etc is adequate are all equally important especially when you're natty

I would not base everything on one set of blood work. You want to see a trend of 3-4 tests over about 18 months. Your testosterone can fluctuate quite a bit especially if you’re over trained or stressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol medical field cuz your looking that it is in between the scale they use
At 23 your test should be at or near it’s highest of the scale
Peak levels
Not near the low end

Hence the whole idea of waiting until 25+ to start using steroids.

The doctor looked at me and said in all good at 9.9nmol at 29 years old

I was not “all good”

Lol medical field cuz your looking that it is in between the scale they use
At 23 your test should be at or near it’s highest of the scale
Peak levels
Not near the low end

Hence the whole idea of waiting until 25+ to start using steroids.

The doctor looked at me and said in all good at 9.9nmol at 29 years old

I was not “all good”
yup i was 8nmol one time told me i was perfect lol . i'm on TRT so i tweaked till i got my level right . i prefer to be above 30

That's not all that bad from a medical stand point. But from a performance standpoint for an athlete it could tweaked. There are some natural wada approved stacks out there that can help raise natural test production. Likely by only a few points, don't expect trt results... Something to look into. I think Derek from MPMD has one I'd trust him in that regard.

Also making sure your diet, sleep and vitamin intake etc is adequate are all equally important especially when you're natty
Ya it's called sigma! I legit just ordered some to see if it works at all.