Low E and Extreme appetite suppression?

bigtravdawg

Trusted Member
Hey guys...

I ended up crashing my E with some Aromasin I had about 3 months ago. I’ve been extremely patient in waiting for it to recover and I will now be getting bloodwork just to see where my levels stand after being patient so long. The main problem I’m having is with it now being winter, I’m struggling so hard to put on size because whenever I attempt to eat I make it through about 5-6 bites of protein and feel like I couldn’t eat another bite even if I had a gun to my head...

The test I’ve been using is a T400 blend of Test E and Deconate... which I realize also doesn’t help correct this issue any faster but I still would have thunk after 3 months things would have straightened themselves out... hence why I feel the need for bloodwork to be in order.

My main question is, for those of you who have tanked your E... has appetite suppression been a major issue? On top of the strength loss, extreme fatigue, pessimistic outlook on pretty much everything... those side effects have pretty much subdued and I’m just stuck with this shitty appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn 3 months is a long time you should be rebounded by now.
Do you have any hcg. Maybe try a couple of shots this week at 500iu. If your estrogen is low it will raise it, or should.
I'm thinking maybe you are not in an eating mood, in your head. I've been there before, just not hungry. Can you still drink your protein? DO it that way for a bit. Get relaxed on your diet and eat some shit till your feeling hungry again.
Just making guesses

Yeah it has Definitely been a long ass 3 months. It’s a bit of both man, I haven’t actually FELT hungry once the entire time. But I do consider myself pretty tough mentally so I do make an effort to force feed myself, but once I actually start eating I make it through about 4-6oz of my protein and I feel like I just finished thanksgiving dinner. It’s absolutely wild.... bloodwork is the next step at this point.

And in response to your HCG, I never considered that nor have I ever been recommended that so I will take that into consideration. I just picked up a pack of DBOL and also switched to test prop. I would of done it sooner but I hate wasting gear... so I figured I’d finish what I had left of the T400. I read that with the fast aromatization of the DBOL it should help me feel better within a week or so... not sure if anyone can validate that...

Also, I should probably mention that my weight has been remaining stable at 230-240lbs depending on the day (if I’m able to get food in or not)... so I’ve kinda eliminated hypo or hyper thyroid... I haven’t gained any significant fat nor have I lost any muscle

your doing the right thing and getting your hormones tested so you will know for sure.

Hey guys...

I ended up crashing my E with some Aromasin I had about 3 months ago. I’ve been extremely patient in waiting for it to recover and I will now be getting bloodwork just to see where my levels stand after being patient so long. The main problem I’m having is with it now being winter, I’m struggling so hard to put on size because whenever I attempt to eat I make it through about 5-6 bites of protein and feel like I couldn’t eat another bite even if I had a gun to my head...

The test I’ve been using is a T400 blend of Test E and Deconate... which I realize also doesn’t help correct this issue any faster but I still would have thunk after 3 months things would have straightened themselves out... hence why I feel the need for bloodwork to be in order.

My main question is, for those of you who have tanked your E... has appetite suppression been a major issue? On top of the strength loss, extreme fatigue, pessimistic outlook on pretty much everything... those side effects have pretty much subdued and I’m just stuck with this shitty appetite.

Pretty sure the opposite happens, so I wouldn’t worry. When you crash your estrogen you get extremely hungry

Crashed estrogen causes insulin resistance and messes up leptin in the body
Also you gain massive amounts of abdominal fat

Pretty sure the opposite happens. When you crash your estrogen you get extremely hungry

Ok good to hear forsure. That definitely wasn’t my case, I felt like I had the severe flu at first. Extremely lethargic, like literally 0 energy to even get out of bed. Ended up phoning in sick for 2 days... like the flu too no appetite... I’ve read a few different posts across multiple boards on the subject and it seems to vary a lot from person to person but I have stumbled across a few with no appetite

Ok good to hear forsure. That definitely wasn’t my case, I felt like I had the severe flu at first. Extremely lethargic, like literally 0 energy to even get out of bed. Ended up phoning in sick for 2 days... like the flu too no appetite... I’ve read a few different posts across multiple boards on the subject and it seems to vary a lot from person to person but I have stumbled across a few with no appetite

How much test are you on?

Crashing estrogen kills my energy as well and I feel sick. Almost like having the flu except there’s no sore throat or runny nose. Just the depleted energy feeling, but it usually only happens if I’m on cycle
When I’m just using trt doses of test, I can’t really tell whether my estrogen is high or low other than with a blood test

How much test are you on?

Crashing estrogen kills my energy as well and I feel sick. Almost like having the flu except there’s no sore throat or runny nose. Just the depleted energy feeling

I was on 1200mg a week of T400 (Test E + Test Deconate blend) which I started 4 weeks after I crashed it. My theory is since the esters were so long it would of taken almost a month just to build up in my system let alone aromatize. I have just switched to a Test Prop (150mg ED) as of yesterday, and thrown in 60mg of DBOL per day for a week to see if that kick starts things. I’m getting pretty impatient

All my other sides have subdued, I feel great, joints feel great, strength is rebounding... only thing yet to make a comeback has been my appetite

This is weird. No way your estrogen should be low after 3 months especially if you haven’t been using any Ais. Dbol will aromatize quickly. You’ll know soon enough if that was it. Mind you in a lot of people dbol kill appetite after a while.
I’m wondering if your t 400 is shit. Maybe it’s just oil and your test levels are in the toilet and you are only getting enough test to keep you shut down but still low normal.
Too bad you started the prop, now you’ll never know. But I guess if you start to feel better, then go back to the t400 low dose and feel like crap again you’ll know.
Could also be why you crashed your estrogen on 1.2 grams of test. That’s a lot of test. Did you run that amount the last 3 months?
Like I said just guessing here.

Yeah I suspected that too. I think it could of been 3 things...

Estrogen crashed to levels of ether 0 or very close to 0

Slow aromatizing compounds

Bunk Test

Or a combination of a few of those

Yeah I suspected that too. I think it could of been 3 things...

Estrogen crashed to levels of ether 0 or very close to 0

Slow aromatizing compounds

Bunk Test

Or a combination of a few of those

You didn’t reply, have you been using the test at 1200 the whole time. Anyhow you’ll find out in a few days with prop, if the prop is any good,,lol.

3 months even with slow aromatizing compounds no way you’d still have low estrogen. Impossible

You didn’t reply, have you been using the test at 1200 the whole time. Anyhow you’ll find out in a few days with prop, if the prop is any good,,lol.

3 months even with slow aromatizing compounds no way you’d still have low estrogen. Impossible

Yes, T400 has been used the whole time

No way crashed estrogen after that amount of time. You ever run that amount of test before?

Yes, just not with that lab. I have ran other products from them though with no issues. First time with a deconate ester aswell. I generally stick with a Cyp. I’m not exactly sure what is going on ether man, but hopefully labs will figure it out

I was on 1200mg a week of T400 (Test E + Test Deconate blend) which I started 4 weeks after I crashed it. My theory is since the esters were so long it would of taken almost a month just to build up in my system let alone aromatize. I have just switched to a Test Prop (150mg ED) as of yesterday, and thrown in 60mg of DBOL per day for a week to see if that kick starts things. I’m getting pretty impatient

Why not just use trt doses of the test prop?

If the test400 was real I’m assuming your estrogen is extremely high
But if it wasn’t then your test and estrogen is probably low
If you use 150mg prop ED and dbol you’re either going to make your estrogen even higher if the test400 was real
Or
If your test and estrogen is low then you’ll end up with high estrogen now

If you use trt doses of the test prop, assuming it’s real, your estrogen will normalize

Why not just use trt doses of the test prop?

If the test400 was real I’m assuming your estrogen is extremely high
But if it wasn’t then your test and estrogen is probably low
If you use 150mg prop ED and dbol you’re either going to make your estrogen even higher if the test400 was real
Or
If your test and estrogen is low then you’ll end up with high estrogen now

If you use trt doses of the test prop, assuming it’s real, your estrogen will normalize

Well, Regardless unless I end up with a gyno flare up by the end of the week I will have labs and will know and access and adjust from those

@bigtravdawg

Just a little trick for the next time i'll happen, always keep TNE in your stash so if/when you crash your E2 you can have a rapid solution to get things back on track in a matter of days!