low calorie meals when cutting

Damon

Trusted Member
baked zucchini - 84g strips in a baking pan, hunts tomato sauce is 20 cals per 1/4 cup, add chopped oinions and peppers with no sodium spices they work out to 20-25 cal stick. 350 for 25 mins

2 cups Cheerios/rice crispies & 1 cup almond milk 230 cals

shiritaki noodles ( tofu noodles) 30 cals per package - asian supermarkets sells them - trust me check em out. add 8 oz veggies and this is filling. there is a variant wich has a zero cal nutrion count i have not tried these. house foods brand i have these stocked up

kodiac cakes pancake mix 190 cals per 1/2c mix - 1/2 cup mix, 1./2 cup pure pumpkin 220 cals.
doesnt have regular pancake consistency, when your starving these are fricken yummy omg waldens syrop just finishes them

weight watchers bread 50 cal a slice 2/3 cup egg whites makes french toast 4 slices @ 290 cal

Sauerkraut 19 cals per 100 grams

california mix veggies 50 cal per 8 oz

1/2 cup oats, 1 banana, 1 apple - 210 cals

orville smart pop corn, 160 cals per bag regular size bag not mini

100g chicken,100g veg, 45g rice - 275 cals

amazon,supplement & health food stores sells zero cal/sodium/sugar sauces, syrops, spices.
waldens & flavor god are good

if you have more please add to this post, i am currently working on a low calorie cookie, im aiming for 20 cal max trust me im going to figure this out.
i thought i would post this up to help out others trying to work out a diet that is under 2000 cals is honestly very hard and very challenging.
when you actually sit down and micro count your diet you quickly can find out your over eating.

Popeyes has calorie free ranch and Caesar salad dressing. I shred apart a chicken breast and put it in a salad with some REAL Parmesan (if it’s a Caesar salad) and the calorie free dressing. Filling, high in protein, low in calories.

Macros? Almost as important as total cals for me when cutting. High protein(50% of cals) and cycling carbs at 300-25 a day seems to speed up the process.

I'm aware of calories in/calories out being the end all of the "weight" loss equation but I ain't in it for "weight" loss, I'm in it for "fat" loss and the faint hope that if I do everything right I will gain some muscle at the same time. I only care about what it tastes like if someone else prepares it. I'm not trying to sound hardcore when I say that either, it's just not worth the extra effort. I find eating and prepping takes up too much of my time as it is.

I eat so boring when cutting that it's not worth me posting any meals it would just be a short list of stuff like -

Chicken
Hamburger
Egg
Egg Whites
Tuna
Cheese
Casein
Whey
EAA's
Oatmeal
Rice
HBCD
Colorful Vegetables
Coconut Oil
Olive Oil
Fish Oil

I'm almost at the point I need to find apetitie suppressants.
What do you guys do when your ready to start eating the fridge door just to get to the food inside of it.
Lol I've got along ways to go yet, my wife was eating gold fish crackers and I had to go to the garage.

What do you guys do when your ready to start eating the fridge door just to get to the food inside of it.
Lol I've got along ways to go yet, my wife was eating gold fish crackers and I had to go to the garage.
I actually make my own beef jerky to snack on.

Sparkling water. The flavoured stuff by Perrier is pretty good.

Cook White vermacilli noodles in carton of chicken broth and add that siracha chilli sauce and chicken to it, very low in calories and very tasty Thai chicken soup

I usually dont care about cutting, but have been slowly trying to lean out lately for summer. I hate losing muscle so i usually just lower the carbs and eat more protein and fat so i still get lots calories. Been slowly leaning out since November, and not losing much strength at all. Just my belly!

Fibre is an excellent way to reduce your hunger. It fills your stomach. 1 teaspoon 3-4 times a day.

Get those flavoured water squirt bottles (mio, but I prefer great value orange tangerine)
Chug a bottle of flavoured water before each meal if it doesn’t bother your digestion and you’ll be a lot fuller.

Get those flavoured water squirt bottles (mio, but I prefer great value orange tangerine)
Chug a bottle of flavoured water before each meal if it doesn’t bother your digestion and you’ll be a lot fuller.
Improves your digestion. The number one reason for constipation is not drinking enough water.

orange tang is the best. I switch between orange tang, ice tea, lemonade, and Diet Coke. All 0 sugar and 0 calories. If I pound one too long I get real tired of it.

orange tang is the best. I switch between orange tang, ice tea, lemonade, and Diet Coke. All 0 sugar and 0 calories. If I pound one too long I get real tired of it.

It’s crazy how the store brand stuff tastes better than the name brand stuff
I can’t stand the mio flavours , they have a weird taste to them but the great value ones are amazing

I love them. I'd drink half the amount of water without them.

Agreed, drinking plain water is unpleasant to me but I could down a bottle of flavoured water everytime I’m hungry

Metformin works wonderfully for me to control food cravings.

When do you take it?

It inhibits mtor and messes with the body’s adaptions to resistance training

I stopped taking it because of that

Right now I’m taking 500mg with breakfast. While cutting I don’t really care how it affects my training. My plan is to come off it once I’ve burnt the rest of the fat I’m looking to burn. But keep in mind I’ve been cutting for 3 years. I started at 510 pounds and now I’m at 282. Most of the weight loss was done before metformin but I just hit a wall around 300 pounds and hat to get my food intake perfect in order to continue losing weight. I’ve got bindge eating disorder. I will consider coming off of it once I’m 200 pounds.