Loss of Libido!

N
Exactly what @Jestopherson said - get your hormones checked for sure. You didn't use near enough HCG for blasting and cruising for 2 years.
If you can wait and get the blood work done, I would go that route.
It may be as simple as needing a TRT dose of test weekly but no one can know without blood work.

Best of luck getting this sorted out. Off topic, but have you figured out what is wrong with your elbowExactly what @Jestopherson said - get your hormones checked for sure. You didn't use near enough HCG for blasting and cruising for 2 years.
If you can wait and get the blood work done, I would go that route.
It may be as simple as needing a TRT dose of test weekly but no one can know without blood work.

Best of luck getting this sorted out. Off topic, but have you figured out what is wrong with your elbow?
Not yet. Need to talk to the doc about that too. Some days it’s hard to straighten my arm all the way. And it wakes me at night if I’ve had it in one position too long. It’s it’s out straight it’s agony to bend. If it’s been bent in it’s agony to straighten it. You can see a hard lump on the side too.

N

Not yet. Need to talk to the doc about that too. Some days it’s hard to straighten my arm all the way. And it wakes me at night if I’ve had it in one position too long. It’s it’s out straight it’s agony to bend. If it’s been bent in it’s agony to straighten it. You can see a hard lump on the side too.
If you have a hard lump see the doctor especially if it hurts. Is it on the bode or muscle? I have a bone bruise that never goes away in my left elbow from using my elbow in close while sparring and hitting harder objects but there is no lump.
Best to have a doctor look at it, you could simply have a cyst that is impeding your movement and hitting nerves/causing pain.

Good luck

If you have a hard lump see the doctor especially if it hurts. Is it on the bode or muscle? I have a bone bruise that never goes away in my left elbow from using my elbow in close while sparring and hitting harder objects but there is no lump.
Best to have a doctor look at it, you could simply have a cyst that is impeding your movement and hitting nerves/causing pain.

Good luck
It’s right on the joint. It’s the knuckle bit on the side only it’s way bigger than on my other arm.

Not hot or discoloured. I’m hoping it’s not arthritis or something. I’ll go get it checked soon.
Okay not hot and not discoloured and swollen is good. I suggest going to a GOOD massage therapist who knows how to work fascia well and knows the body. Believe it or not they’re far and few between. I’m currently seeking a new one. A good RMT will change your life. Well worth the $$