Long term crypto holds

Had nothing to do with Testosterone nor ego.
These are baseless claims just like your price predictions.
Of course price predictions are speculation, but there are some that are based much more around available evidence and logic. Your predictions were not based around those. You are the one with ego issues. You are the one who took great offense to being asked where you got these numbers from.
You are the one who deflected and failed to answer any real questions.

This is a good eye opener for people new to the market. Please don't let hype from guys like this influence your financial decisions.

I shouldn't have even replied as I did state "case closed" but honestly you are so arrogant I had to.

Anyhow
I made my point.
I'm done with you. The market proved what I was trying to tell people about you.

My argument all along has been thus: LINK is undervalued and under appreciated. I have based, I feel, this argument with factual evidence. I know you're a smart man and you won't dispute this. Nobody is ever 100% on their price calls which is why nobody likes to make them

So, anyone based on ta or fundamentals or just tea leaves:

1 month from today, whats Bitcoin at? whats Ethereum at?

Then, what are they at 1 yr from now? :)

1 bitcoin will = 1 bitcoin.
That is the important part

90% of bitcoin have been mined already.
Approx 14 to 15 million I'm circulation presently. This is the common thought anyhow as around 4 million are estimated to be lost forever.

The most interesting part is that this amount of bitcoin that is in circulation today will likely be the maximum supply ever.

I have seen models with 1% of coins being lost per year. It makes bitcoin incredibly scarce in a world of billions of people.

Think about it
If 10 million people owned a measly 1.5 btc
That would be the entire supply.
That's only about 1/4 of Canada's population.

Doesn't matter because LINK will, in my opinion, over the next year outperform them all, which is why I am currently 100% allocated there. Systemic risk is the same across the board only it's more comfy here..

FJvfht0VEAAB-AZ.jpg

MMmm very comfy.