Long lasting morning erections

Are you trying to tell people here your penis is smaller than 5 inches which really is TMI? Nothing personal brother but you have a small dong but you can have excellent technique and the wife is happy which is all that matters.
Either way, I'm not interested in the size of your dong but thanks for the medical info.
Thank god I’m short, 5” looks like 10” on a normal person, lol.
Btw, mine doesn’t get to steel rod hard.
Shit most days I’m happy if I can get a boner, lol.

If I have to go somewhere or have company already in the household at the hour of waking up which is rare as I’m a bear to any one in my house that’s not family. I’ll flick myself twice on the right nut like a crocanole shot. Works every time.

Regards
SonOfOdin

His thread is going in all sorts of directions lol all of which are entertaining 🤓

For the OP
Arousal happens every 90 mins when we enter REM sleep and it’s still unknown today as to why (source is a sleep documentary). Anyway, for me when I wake up to shake hands with the president, I play with my breathing and exhale as much as I can and really feel my body and let my nerves loose while doing the “sit and lean forward” position. But as I breathe I can instantly control it and calm down to a point where I can still urinate even if it ain’t going down.

If I don’t need to urinate and my sleep got disturbed while I had an erection, then it truly takes a long time to go flaccid.

It just hit me how much we are living in Bizarro world. I I had always figured there was a high possibility of some erection discussion coming my way as we all get older. I never would have guessed that the problem would be how it get it down.

Not gonna lie I sometimes piss in the tub in the morning. Easier to rinse the tub off then clean up the floor/ceiling lol.

I wake up well before I have to be out the door so I’ll usually just watch something on the TV before hopping out of bed. Usually does the trick or letting the third knee settle.

My wife gets up before me, and I use the bathroom on the main floor, so every morning I rub it on her just so she knows I sill have one, lol.

As if this is an issue for older guys lol long live testosterone. I've had it too but I find fucking the wife as much as possible leaves my guy fatigued in the mornings. Very rarely does it stand uncontrollably now.