Long lasting morning erections

Goldenrod

Staff member
We are all adults here so this topic should not be looked at in an immature manner.
Nighttime / morning erections are knows as exercise for the penis so its normal. I had low T so I am on 100 mg of test now and I take 1.5 IU's of script HGH. That is it right now but it isn't out of the ordinary for me to add in 100 mg of Primo as I love the stuff for increasing your free test and vascularity with no side effects.

Anyway, to the point I wake up in the morning with erections that won't go away for up to 15 minutes and I have to urinate. I joked before about needing a urinal on the ceiling as I could cut a diamond with my privates in the morning and to some degree I'm serious. I wake up and make coffee, get a snack, take my shots if is that day - I take copper peptide and cuciject EOD. Usually by the time I'm done taking my shots and coffee in my hand which is anywhere from 15-20 minutes from the time I wake up, it is now semi and I can urinate if I push it downward.
Does anyone else have this problem? Yes, it is a problem as I have to urinate and my choices are to urinate outside or stand upside down over the toilet.

I checked my hormones and can screen shot them - my testosterone is in the high end of normal, all other tests are pretty much normal except free test is sometimes high when I take Primo.

I feel like I'm 18 again which is great but not so much when you can't stand up at your office desk because of whatever - maybe you had a thought of a woman you saw a few days ago or whatever. The few times I took Deca or NPP - problem solved, it kills my libido and morning erections and I would take ED medication to make sure I can make the proper entrance.

I do the same as you guys. I sit down, lean forward and push it down and make sure i avoid hitting the damn toilet seat. Honestly the old guy is right. Its fine after I cum. I wouldn't say mine last 15 mins thou.. normally a quick walk around the house and it dies down.

I have tried sitting down and pushing it forward but it won't budge cause its literally like a steel rod - seriously and pushing down and even leaning down and pushing doesn't cut it. I just make a mess. At least I know I'm not alone and it happens to others too.
Yes, my SHBG is low - 24 last time but still in the normal parameters but still on the low side of normal.

Occasional issue for me, usually during a transition going on or coming off or changing doses.
Solutions - Sex(and morning happens to be my fav), death grip 30 second squeeze at the base(tip from a nurse), bag of ice or peas.
Last resort if no time for the other solutions:

handstand.jpg

I have tried sitting down and pushing it forward but it won't budge cause its literally like a steel rod - seriously and pushing down and even leaning down and pushing doesn't cut it. I just make a mess. At least I know I'm not alone and it happens to others too.
Yes, my SHBG is low - 24 last time but still in the normal parameters but still on the low side of normal.
See when itā€™s larger, the volume of blood it takes to fill the sacs in your penis is more than your body can handle so it only gets partly hard, now as it get smaller, the harder it becomes, to where anything under 5ā€ and itā€™s like a steel rod...... bwahaaa.

Last edited:
Normally by the time I pee Iā€™m fine, itā€™s the 30 min raging boner I have after my wife wakes up to shower before I do thatā€™s annoying.

Occasional issue for me, usually during a transition going on or coming off or changing doses.
Solutions - Sex(and morning happens to be my fav), death grip 30 second squeeze at the base(tip from a nurse), bag of ice or peas.
Last resort if no time for the other solutions:

View attachment 11776

Me too, only happens when going up or down with dosages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See when itā€™s larger, the volume of blood it takes to fill the sacs in your penis is more than your body can handle so it only gets partly hard, now as it get smaller, the harder it becomes, to where anything under 5ā€ and itā€™s like a steel rod...... bwahaaa.
Are you trying to tell people here your penis is smaller than 5 inches which really is TMI? Nothing personal brother but you have a small dong but you can have excellent technique and the wife is happy which is all that matters.
Either way, I'm not interested in the size of your dong but thanks for the medical info.