log - TRT 150, Deca 300, with Tbol chaser.

You also increased your T though so we maybe don't know what the cause is. Im going to continue with my current T dose and add in a small amount of deca just for the joint benefits. Like maybe 50mg a week with my 95mg of week of T and see if it affects my sleep. If i go any higher than this dose of T i wake up several times during the night. No trouble falling asleep though.

Another night of shitty sleep. Here's what Im going to do. Im pretty certain it's the deca or something to do with my test/deca ratio. On monday I'll drop the deca and raise the test from 150 to 400mg and add the Tbol for the last 6 weeks. My first cycle was 500mg test only so I know it wont cause me sleep issues in isolation. If the Tbol is also problematic I can also drop it and have it out of my system quickly. I realize that the deca will take some time to clear my system, meaning I still have a bit of shit sleep to look forward to. I think this is a good compromise which allows me to continue the cycle a bit longer but at the same time, remove the likely problematic compound.

I switched to the 400 test, 50mg TBol on Sept 28th. Going well so far. Sleep and sexual sides are already improving with the deca leaving my system. I'm a little unsure how much adex I'll need but I'm currently using .25mg 3x/wk. Do you think this is enough? I've never properly dialed in e2 on higher test doses before and I'm fairly certain I'm a higher converter. I've definitely never crashed my e2 before when trying various e2 doses.

Oh yeah, I tried to do the let's get checked thing before I stopped the deca but they weren't able to use my sample as it had gone bad. They said this can happen if it takes you to long to draw the blood,, which it did. I used all 4 of their pin prickers and I barely filled the vial. My blood was not wanting to exit my body. To bad, I really wanted to see my prolactin levels. Oh well.

So you dropped the deca? I was goung to try something similar to this in the future. Currently im running 200 test a week and blast orals 2 weeks at a time. I was planning on adding deca at 150 a week. Im shocked at some of the deca dick responses. Never had that issue myself, especially at these doses, its actually the opposite for me. Increases my libido drastically.

I switched to the 400 test, 50mg TBol on Sept 28th. Going well so far. Sleep and sexual sides are already improving with the deca leaving my system. I'm a little unsure how much adex I'll need but I'm currently using .25mg 3x/wk. Do you think this is enough? I've never properly dialed in e2 on higher test doses before and I'm fairly certain I'm a higher converter. I've definitely never crashed my e2 before when trying various e2 doses.

Oh yeah, I tried to do the let's get checked thing before I stopped the deca but they weren't able to use my sample as it had gone bad. They said this can happen if it takes you to long to draw the blood,, which it did. I used all 4 of their pin prickers and I barely filled the vial. My blood was not wanting to exit my body. To bad, I really wanted to see my prolactin levels. Oh well.
Do they send you another kit in that instance? Last time I used them I had to use all the needles as well but my sample was ok.

Really liking the 400 test/wk plus 50mg TBol/day. .75mg adex/week too. Zero sides and already put on 5lbs without bloat. I'm finally sleeping more than 3 or 4 hrs at a time now that the deca is mostly out of my system. I don't think I'd run deca again due to the sleep problems, maybe low dose for joints. I think I'll probably donate soon as well.

After this I'll run trt for a few months and then add the primo I have 🙂

So I'm still having sleep issues apparently. I can fall asleep but I wake up about 4 hours in and then have restless sleep from there. I stopped the deca last week of Sept. Would I still be having sleep issues from it? I switched to 400 test, 50mg TBol. I've run 500mg test before with no also issues so maybe it's the TBol. I just seem to be ultra sensitive to sleep related side effects with a lot of compounds 😕. Going to donate today and see if that helps. PB last night was 138/79 which I don't think it's too too bad especially given the TBol.

While my experience is limited, I do believe arimidex can cause sleep disturbances, may be something worth looking into if you can't find the cause.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

So looking back at my Fitbit logs (which I use to track sleep), it seems that a high and erratic heart rate is correlated or responsible for my shit sleep. First image is on just a 120mg trt dose of test. Second image is 150test plus 300 deca. Third image is 400 test 50mg TBol.

Any thoughts on how I might address this and get better sleep while blasting? I have valium which works great but I'm reluctant to use it too often. Though I almost think sleep deprivation is worse than a couple month of valium. Did some reading and 4 months is generally considered "long term" when dependency can become an issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-005027.png
    Screenshot_20201022-005027.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20201022-005210.png
    Screenshot_20201022-005210.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201022-005256.png
    Screenshot_20201022-005256.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 3
So after dropping TBol from 50mg to 25mg, he's my sleeping heart rate. MUCH better.

Soooo... What is it about deca (300), higher dosages of TBol (50mg), lg4033, and S3, but NOT higher doses of test that all increase my resting and sleeping heart rate??
Screenshot_20201023-095813.png