Liquid MK677

superbeast

Trusted Member
I was looking for mk677 and found liquid available on amazon so I figured why not.
It has got to be the most horrible taste ive ever experienced. Taste like if you were to leave a can of oysters out in the sun for a week then eat them. 🤮

I was looking for mk677 and found liquid available on amazon so I figured why not.
It has got to be the most horrible taste ive ever experienced. Taste like if you were to leave a can of oysters out in the sun for a week then eat them. 🤮
Yeah it’s pretty brutal. I have a hard time swallowing it no matter what I chase it with lol

Why not just buy the capsule form? No scientific evidence suggests liquid is superior over capsules so suffering the taste just makes no sense to me.

Why not just buy the capsule form? No scientific evidence suggests liquid is superior over capsules so suffering the taste just makes no sense to me.

easier to add smaller doses, liquid is way better for this...

I bought some from CMS last year and ya the taste is horrible. I would have to chase it with a shot of ginger ale. I am now sticking with oral form only.

Im taking 25mg MK677 before bed with zero carbs and I am waking up looking insane dry and full. When I was using it early in the day I was bloating a bit, getting big and strong but I prefer now at my age to be tight and using it before bed with a protein shake and no carbs is working very well for me!

Have you found that smaller doses extend the period that MK is effective?

It's not about extending the life it lasts, it already has a decent half life... It's more about not using more than you need. With caps, you gotta go from say 25 to 50 which is a big jump and not needed. Some may prefer indeed to do 12.5 am 12.5pm dose, can't do that with caps now, can ya?

Also, usually less expensive in liquid. YOu can always place the liquid in a gel gap if the taste is too bad. But hey, if the person wants to use caps, by all means...

It's not about extending the life it lasts, it already has a decent half life... It's more about not using more than you need. With caps, you gotta go from say 25 to 50 which is a big jump and not needed. Some may prefer indeed to do 12.5 am 12.5pm dose, can't do that with caps now, can ya?

Also, usually less expensive in liquid. YOu can always place the liquid in a gel gap if the taste is too bad. But hey, if the person wants to use caps, by all means...

Many brands have 12.5mg caps for the very reason some like splitting the dosage.

50 capsules of 12.5mg for $60 - $70 seems reasonable as 98%+ MK-677 raw material is very very expensive.

that is somewhat decent. Still a bit short of a month supply for most but decent. Better than what I've seen online anyways.

Are you finding it less effective over time though?Those early studies indicated a lessening of effectiveness after a while.

Are you finding it less effective over time though?Those early studies indicated a lessening of effectiveness after a while.

Well, I never made to to "long term. I am still mystified how I got a belly so quick from this product. No joke, a pot. 1 week. Never using the stuff again despite knowing it can be a good tool for many.

I know a lot who use it, none claim it looses effectiveness over time though.

Was that a legit study with guys who train or the usual stuff that does not really apply to us in real life?

Well, I never made to to "long term. I am still mystified how I got a belly so quick from this product. No joke, a pot. 1 week. Never using the stuff again despite knowing it can be a good tool for many.

I know a lot who use it, none claim it looses effectiveness over time though.

Was that a legit study with guys who train or the usual stuff that does not really apply to us in real life?
Just your general medical trial iirc.

as far as liquid goes - by far the worst tasting SARM. I moved to pills but agree - the liquid makes dosing easier.
Not sure what the base is that the chemical goes in but it is some cruel liquid. I take it with orange juice.