Life Long Gyno

Trenbolone&Cheese

Anabolic Subway Employee
Trusted Member
I’ve had gyno since I was probably 8-9 y/o. I even went for surgery when I was 14, where they for some reason didn’t even remove the glands themselves, rather just lipo’d the fat out of my chest. Needless to say, I didn’t have gyno for probably a year, but it then came back around 16.
I’m curious as to if this could be fixed with an AI, or if an AI is only for reversing estrogenic effects from synthetic testosterone. Would that be worth my time? Definitely wouldn’t want to go under the knife again, especially since it wouldn’t be covered this time (last time went the route of “youth depression due to having titties” with my surgeon to get it for free lmao.)

Raloxifene I hear is #1 tamoxifen is a close second. I'm not sure of a schedule that would eliminate gyno but there is good evidence to suggest they work well.

I’ve had gyno since I was probably 8-9 y/o. I even went for surgery when I was 14, where they for some reason didn’t even remove the glands themselves, rather just lipo’d the fat out of my chest. Needless to say, I didn’t have gyno for probably a year, but it then came back around 16.
I’m curious as to if this could be fixed with an AI, or if an AI is only for reversing estrogenic effects from synthetic testosterone. Would that be worth my time? Definitely wouldn’t want to go under the knife again, especially since it wouldn’t be covered this time (last time went the route of “youth depression due to having titties” with my surgeon to get it for free lmao.)
I didn't know that was a thing. Doctors should of perscribbed you a serm or something. That must say something about these medications doctors never seem to want to use them. Trt doctors either. Do you get blood work done?

I didn't know that was a thing. Doctors should of perscribbed you a serm or something. That must say something about these medications doctors never seem to want to use them. Trt doctors either. Do you get blood work done?
Yeah interestingly enough, I believe the process went like this:
Embarrassed about it
Talked to family doc about it
Spoke to paediatrician
Referred to private clinic for $12000 surgery
Referred to new surgeon in town for free surgery
Went under the knife
Wore that titty compression binder thing for 1/2 year
Gyno slowly came back, even with weight loss at that time

Never a moments thought about any type of medication to treat the problem. Gyno is genetic as my uncle has the same thing from around the same age.

Yeah interestingly enough, I believe the process went like this:
Embarrassed about it
Talked to family doc about it
Spoke to paediatrician
Referred to private clinic for $12000 surgery
Referred to new surgeon in town for free surgery
Went under the knife
Wore that titty compression binder thing for 1/2 year
Gyno slowly came back, even with weight loss at that time

Never a moments thought about any type of medication to treat the problem. Gyno is genetic as my uncle has the same thing from around the same age.
Sorry you had to struggle with that, it must of been hard. At least here it's a normal thing lol probably get better help here then your doctors. But be safe if your trying any new things you never know how your body will react.

Sorry you had to struggle with that, it must of been hard. At least here it's a normal thing lol probably get better help here then your doctors. But be safe if your trying any new things you never know how your body will react.

Oh for sure man lmao. Feels nice to be able to openly post about this kind of thing in a community with folks who have also struggled with it.

At present, it doesn’t bother me at all to have gyno. Possibly desensitized to it at this point, or perhaps just at terms with it. Saying that though, still don’t exactly like having gyno obviously.

I think it was harder having gyno at that young age rather than as an adult as we were all kids and know how unfiltered and off the chain kids are when anyone has anything different about them.

Anyway, appreciate the reply as always @Jerbear

Oh for sure man lmao. Feels nice to be able to openly post about this kind of thing in a community with folks who have also struggled with it.

At present, it doesn’t bother me at all to have gyno. Possibly desensitized to it at this point, or perhaps just at terms with it. Saying that though, still don’t exactly like having gyno obviously.

I think it was harder having gyno at that young age rather than as an adult as we were all kids and know how unfiltered and off the chain kids are when anyone has anything different about them.

Anyway, appreciate the reply as always @Jerbear
Anytime man, you seem like a good guy. I'd comment more on a.is and serms but I actually never use them and dont know anything about them. I will if need be just haven't yet

I too have pre-pubertal gyno and it is hereditary. I have some experience with raloxifene, and it does work well, to reduce the puffiness and seemingly shrink the hard lumpy part of the breast tissue. If the breast tissue grew from a ton of estrogen, then there is the possibility for permanent shrinkage, assuming estrogen is kept in range thereafter. There are studies out there showing partial resolution of the hard lump, so it may be worth a shot. I used 60mg for about a month, although if I were to do it again, I'd use 120mg for perhaps a bit longer. I believe studies done with nolvadex had participants run it for up to 6 months.

All of this aside, I'm on the same page as you when it comes to gyno. The older I get, I really don't care. Its not like I caused it myself doing stupid shit with PEDs and now I have to get on stage or Instagram to have the whole world lose their minds over a lump of breast tissue.

I too have pre-pubertal gyno and it is hereditary. I have some experience with raloxifene, and it does work well, to reduce the puffiness and seemingly shrink the hard lumpy part of the breast tissue. If the breast tissue grew from a ton of estrogen, then there is the possibility for permanent shrinkage, assuming estrogen is kept in range thereafter. There are studies out there showing partial resolution of the hard lump, so it may be worth a shot. I used 60mg for about a month, although if I were to do it again, I'd use 120mg for perhaps a bit longer. I believe studies done with nolvadex had participants run it for up to 6 months.

All of this aside, I'm on the same page as you when it comes to gyno. The older I get, I really don't care. Its not like I caused it myself doing stupid shit with PEDs and now I have to get on stage or Instagram to have the whole world lose their minds over a lump of breast tissue.
raloxifene eh. I haven’t looked too much into that drug. I’ve only really done research on Adex and aromasin. I’ll definitely give it a look, thanks for the reply!

A guy I grew up with was diagnosed as having klienfelters (not sure on spelling). He always had boy boobs but was given something to treat the condition not the gyno and it went away quickly.

Have you ever been tested for genetic disorders ?

A guy I grew up with was diagnosed as having klienfelters (not sure on spelling). He always had boy boobs but was given something to treat the condition not the gyno and it went away quickly.

Have you ever been tested for genetic disorders ?
yeah brother I haven’t been tested for the double X chromosome but no I don’t have klienfelters. That disorder would be much more apparent such as like micro penis, small balls etc.

I do remember having my gnards checked with that chain of ball size thing before I had surgery when I was 14 by my paediatrician who said my gnards were “bigger than we expect for someone who’s finished puberty” so i suppose she could’ve been checking for that reason lmao

yeah brother I haven’t been tested for the double X chromosome but no I don’t have klienfelters. That disorder would be much more apparent such as like micro penis, small balls etc.

I do remember having my gnards checked with that chain of ball size thing before I had surgery when I was 14 by my paediatrician who said my gnards were “bigger than we expect for someone who’s finished puberty” so i suppose she could’ve been checking for that reason lmao
Or she just liked your nut sack. 😂😂

My buddy only had the gyno nothing else, hence why he was in his 20s when it finally got diagnosed.

yup me too. Short version - tried all kinds of shit nolva, letro etc. almost instant flare ups from some AAS and need an AI to prevent that at over about 120mg Test per week. Tried Ralox for the first time at about age 50 and it worked like a miracle for me, major reduction of 40 year troublesome glands. I had signed up for the surgery but the ralox was working so well that I pulled out scant days before, ;iteraly ay the pre-op consult.

Worth a shot but remember we are all a different pile of chemicals so your results may vary.
Search the board , many posts about it here, pretty sure I laid out my protocol and story with decent detail if you tag my handle in the search.

The only thing an AI like aromasin is going to do for you, is reduce the amount of circulating estrogen (and slightly increase free Testosterone). By changing the ratios of free, circulating hormones in your body, you can nudge your body in the direction of your desired physiology. Changing your T:E ratio will help you store new fat in more male patterns, and in the inverse, lose it in more male patterns.

SERMs like tamoxifen, clomiphene and raloxifene do something similar, they (to a lesser degree) change your T:E ratios, but (simplifying) they also bind preferentially to, and disrupt the activity of hormone receptors in breast (and unrelated) tissues. They prevent hormones, like the naturally occurring estrogens, prolactins and progesterones from binding to breast tissue; when combined with fewer calories, SERMs can shrink fat deposits preferentially in these areas.

But like, we're talking a serious, long-term effort to change these hormone levels, and a slow (but sustained) weight loss (if you're not overweight, then it's a few years of isocalorism, if you are overweight, it's a serious commitment to dieting to get your BF down) while taking very low therapeutic doses of these powerful meds. This isn't something you can accomplish in 6, 12 or maybe 18 months. We're talking a longterm commitment to staying, and keeping yourself lean, and giving your body time to adapt. SERMs and AIs also have side effects, often serious ones... so bloodwork is always advised... Especially considering your history.

And, uhh, if you ever feel itchy around there, the cheapest B6 supplement (pyridoxine hydrochloride - check the ingredients, don't buy the more expensive Pyridoxal Hydrochloride version) @ 250mg 2x daily, does fucking wonders for reducing prolactin (IME, so YMMV).

raloxifene eh. I haven’t looked too much into that drug. I’ve only really done research on Adex and aromasin. I’ll definitely give it a look, thanks for the reply!
You're welcome.:) Raloxifene is definitely the cream of the crop. The problem with using a really high dose of arimidex, aromasin or letrozole, is you'd be crushing your estrogen to nothing, which is arguably going to be more problematic for you symptom and health marker wise than a course of a raloxifene. The raloxifene will bind to the breast tissue, and leave your estrogen alone to be useful wherever else it needs to be. These drugs were specifically designed for breast cancer, and even in that use case are preferred over an aromatase inhibitor.

I have some pubertal gyno since I was in the 5th grade and i had puffy nips until I was in my 30s, it was embarrassing and I wish the doctor I had in my youth would have helped with something. I took high levels of gear for years and I'd take nolva if I got ichy nips but it never got worse. The puffiness went away some years after I quit using gear. I'm leaner than I've ever been and the gyno is smaller than its ever been. Im hoping it gets even better as I get leaner. I think if you can drive estrogen low while cutting it would come off best. Low estrogen has bad side effects though, Ed, vision, heart and brain toxicity. I discussed it once with my doc and he said if I get lean and it's still there we can discuss surgery.