Lidia Valentin - Very powerful weightlifter and champion - my female hero

PGM

Trusted Member
This women makes heavy weigths look easy. She normally places in the top 3 and lot of the time in the gold medal spot. Take a look she is a master at the clean and jerk and snatch. She is pretty hot as well :love:

Last edited:
God damn! She is strong and sexy.
Olympic weightlifting is so technical and I prefer watching it over powerlifting in most cases.

Reactions: PGM
Great form. Love Oly lifting...love women who can snatch! She made that look easy.

Reactions: PGM
Here's one of her training various lifts, but I would like you to skip to the 4min mark, and watch from there. She's doing the snatch, but at 4:10 it replays her previous lift in slow motion. You can really appreciate the explosiveness, control, and athleticism involved. I wish I had had some exposure to weightlifting when I was younger.

Here's one of her training various lifts, but I would like you to skip to the 4min mark, and watch from there. She's doing the snatch, but at 4:10 it replays her previous lift in slow motion. You can really appreciate the explosiveness, control, and athleticism involved. I wish I had had some exposure to weightlifting when I was younger.

You know when ever people say squats are bad for your knees I always shake my head. You know they don't know how to lift with correct technique. Just look at the deep squats that Lidia is doing and bottoming out every time ass to calves. Squats and pulls are great for your knees, lower and upper back, thighs quads and glutes. I agree with you, to get to Lidia's level of speed strength and technique would take years of hard training, but the training looks like a lot of fun, you don't get shit form the staff for dropping the weights. I am a big advocate of low reps, heavy weight, and numerous sets. Look at the back, leg, and glute development of most of the Olympic lifters... they are huge. That is because they are training them hard, with speed, and heavy.