License plate stolen

entropy

Trusted Member
Came down to my garage to clean up and organize my car and saw that my front plates were stolen. They tried to get the rear plates too but it was too difficult to take out for them. Now I have to go to the station and I don’t know what’s gonna happen next. Do I get new plates? This is just fucking gay. Whoever did it, fuck his mother up the ass dry. Rant over.

Came down to my garage to clean up and organize my car and saw that my front plates were stolen. They tried to get the rear plates too but it was too difficult to take out for them. Now I have to go to the station and I don’t know what’s gonna happen next. Do I get new plates? This is just fucking gay. Whoever did it, fuck his mother up the ass dry. Rant over.
Nothing worse then a thief or a rat

I had mine taken. I just went back to insurance folks and told them they were lost. I did not want to go to cops, Just don't like talking to them, no other real reason.
If anything did happen down the road i had a copy of my statement they went missing and the insurance place filled out paperwork and just gave me new plates. Done dealio.
My Harley plate got all bent and ratched while i was moving my bike from one home to the next. I am doing same thing to get new plate so it doesn't look all ratty.

I would ask for new plate number at the insurance broker.. just in case the dude who took them is going to do something funny with them. Maybe has the same car as you. You can also just make a claim online after... might want to cover your ass.

Came back from the station. They didn’t let me in so I was on the phone in front of the door. They opened a case and took all the details. Told me to go to service Ontario get new plates ($59 charge just checked the website) and call my insurance to report it and give the new plate. What a buzz kill.

Yeah go move on reporting them. My buddies plates were stolen and ended up on a car that crashed through the front of a Sport Chek. Cops had him on their radar for a few years after as they thought he was somehow involved.