LetsGetChecked Canada?

Mansome of these doctors are fucked, they should be charged for not being fit for their position... i been passing out, behind the wheel, even when active like swinging my hammer at work, just random times. I go to a cardiologist... a heart doctor... pretty important guy with important information... i got my heart checked almost a month ago and i was told to call in 3-4 days... they dont havea voicemall, they are only open tues-thurs 10am-3pm.. closed an hour for lunch... i looked on my phone today, i called 23 time DURING thier business hours to ask for results and thry actually ignore my calls itll ring once, answering machine, ring threetimes, answering machine and like what if im fuckin dying or something, like an 80 yr old whose already had 2 strokes and high risk of a third... should have his licence taken away

Mansome of these doctors are fucked, they should be charged for not being fit for their position... i been passing out, behind the wheel, even when active like swinging my hammer at work, just random times. I go to a cardiologist... a heart doctor... pretty important guy with important information... i got my heart checked almost a month ago and i was told to call in 3-4 days... they dont havea voicemall, they are only open tues-thurs 10am-3pm.. closed an hour for lunch... i looked on my phone today, i called 23 time DURING thier business hours to ask for results and thry actually ignore my calls itll ring once, answering machine, ring threetimes, answering machine and like what if im fuckin dying or something, like an 80 yr old whose already had 2 strokes and high risk of a third... should have his licence taken away
Welcome to Gov't paid medical care. It isn't right and but often it isn't the doctor's fault. They are overworked, have too many patients, and don't have enough support. There are awful docs and those ones need to be held accountable but there are also very good docs who would like to do better but can't. No excuses - it's the Gov't that needs to be held accountable for our lacking medical system.

If I was you and you could get the time to go to their office, I would walk in and talk to the nurse or receptionist. I just went through a similar situation with an internal medicine doc. I gave up on calling so I walked in and asked them for a copy of the results and an appointment or phone appointment with the doc ASAP. 10 days later I had an appointment and I walked out with some of my results.
You situation is a very serious one as you could faint while driving with catastrophic results so you should be priority one for a call back.

Good luck.

Yes, be careful on the road. One thing, once you tell them you pass out, they are obligated to pull your license from my understanding...Be safe

Yes, be careful on the road. One thing, once you tell them you pass out, they are obligated to pull your license from my understanding...Be safe
So i got my results after some issues. The front desk lady said it all seemed good lol.
Reg beat 69/m
During the gym i can see it spiked between 110-130
But while sleeping it was high... my alarm goes off at 710 but at 658-703 my heart rate was 178b/m

O it shows at 10:30 there was 0 beats on strip 2? Theres diff results for diff strips, im assuming that is each line they hook up to you? Im assuming i should show this to a doctor, the doctor didnt even see me. I dealt only with the receptionist lol

Last edited:
So i got my results after some issues. The front desk lady said it all seemed good lol.
Reg beat 69/m
During the gym i can see it spiked between 110-130
But while sleeping it was high... my alarm goes off at 710 but at 658-703 my heart rate was 178b/m

O it shows at 10:30 there was 0 beats on strip 2? Theres diff results for diff strips, im assuming that is each line they hook up to you? Im assuming i should show this to a doctor, the doctor didnt even see me. I dealt only with the receptionist lol
Do you have sleep apnea? Do you get anxiety just prior to alarm? Some do as a natural instinct.