LetsGetChecked Canada?

steelhead

Trusted Member
Good morning

I was trying to book a blood test on www.letsgetchecked.com but found that it was not available in Canada.

I used them around 2018 and was very happy with the customer service and convenience.

Does anyone know if this is temporary? ( I could not find any info on the website )

Getting a test through my family doctor is a "no-go" and finding an alternative doctor in my area is not possible.

Can anyone suggest a similar alternative?

Good morning

I was trying to book a blood test on www.letsgetchecked.com but found that it was not available in Canada.

I used them around 2018 and was very happy with the customer service and convenience.

Does anyone know if this is temporary? ( I could not find any info on the website )

Getting a test through my family doctor is a "no-go" and finding an alternative doctor in my area is not possible.

why is your doctor not allowing you blood tests? You pay taxes dont you?
File an official complaint.

Good morning

I just got in to a trt clinic, they said whether or not I get hormones I can always get blood work. If u have any clinics locally

why is your doctor not allowing you blood tests? You pay taxes dont you?
File an official complaint.
My doctor is a nice old school traditional type. Good for handing out antibiotics and fixing broken bones but that is about it. Even when I went in for a physical when I turned 40 he did a “targeted physical” which was not even a full spectrum blood test.

I do pay taxes way too f***ing much too!! ( sorry makes by blood boil paying for Justine's trips to Tofino 🤬 ) .

My doctor is a nice old school traditional type. Good for handing out antibiotics and fixing broken bones but that is about it. Even when I went in for a physical when I turned 40 he did a “targeted physical” which was not even a full spectrum blood test.

I do pay taxes way too f***ing much too!! ( sorry makes by blood boil paying for Justine's trips to Tofino 🤬 ) .
Challenge him then. Tell him straight up the customer is always right, and you want a fucking blood panel that your taxes pay for, not him.
What have you got to lose?

Challenge him then. Tell him straight up the customer is always right, and you want a fucking blood panel that your taxes pay for, not him.
I agree but i know doctors can be refused sometimes by higher ups, my doc kept trying to get me in for liver tests but he said his computer program to input the refferal sometimes won't allow it if it doesn't fit their parameters. It's all about money money money for them

I agree but i know doctors can be refused sometimes by higher ups, my doc kept trying to get me in for liver tests but he said his computer program to input the refferal sometimes won't allow it if it doesn't fit their parameters. It's all about money money money for them
Not sure where you live, and it shouldnt matter, but i get a blood request for from the doctor with what they want checked, then i fill in the boxes for what I want checked, then take that to Dyna-life and they send results back. Doctor doesnt and shouldnt give a shit. They get paid. Thats all they care about which is truly undeniable since 2020.

Not sure where you live, and it shouldnt matter, but i get a blood request for from the doctor with what they want checked, then i fill in the boxes for what I want checked, then take that to Dyna-life and they send results back. Doctor doesnt and shouldnt give a shit. They get paid. Thats all they care about which is truly undeniable since 2020.
Yea my doctors have always been very stingy unless I have a valid reason and some sort of risk factor they don't give me more then one blood test a year. Whether it's money or maybe they think unnecessary testing could be potentially harmful I don't know but I even offered to pay they said no. They don't expect my cholesterol or testosterone or anything will ever change drastically in a matter of months without knowing I'm behind the scenes fucking with everything

Go to a walk in clinic and ask for a blood test, tell them what you want tested. Never had an issue. Only once they asked and just said I am on TRT and like to keep an eye on my levels.

I have had them tell me they don't want to treat TRT as it isn't in there wheelhouse (wasnt looking for that, they just wanted to clarify) but had no issues allowing blood work every couple months

I wouldn’t stop doctor hopping until you get what you need.

Recently though my doctor said because of Covid, they can’t ask for comprehensive tests and he had to keep it to simply total test and free test.

Yes sir, i do the same...They click the boxes, i tick off the rest i want. It is our right in Canada, so far anyway.

@superbeast is 100% correct here. If I could like it 3 times I would. We are paying their salary with taxes so they work for us. Being confrontational with a doctor will get you nowhere but if you have a legit reason for requiring blood work or a test, they should accommodate your request.
I also select the tests I want like Superbeast and @ironwill and my doctor doesn't care.

If it is possible to foster a trusting relationship so they give you the req form and you check off all the other items you want checked, that is the best scenario but if that isn't possible I would challenge the doctor.

LGC is not planning to come back to Canada for regular blood work the last I asked which was a few months ago.

LGC was great wish they would come back to canada.I used them all the time but I asked and they have no plans of coming back here. fuckers

LGC isnt coming back to Canada? Tht sucks!! Last I heard they were planning to, but didnt know when, but that was months ago.