Larry wheels just floors me.

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Got to admit watching Larry Wheels in lifts totally impresses me.I wonder how can a young lad like Larry lift so much being that lean.Its not like a he's an over weight power lifter .Ronnie Coleman mentions it takes years to get super strong yet Larry Looks like he's done that easily from his early 20s and up...all on just 100mg of Abombs and 500mg test. Impressive.

Last edited:
Got to admit watching Larry Wheels in lifts totally impresses me.I wonder how can a young lady like Larry lift so much being that lean.Its not like a he's an over weight power lifter .Ronnie Coleman mentions it takes years to get super strong yet Larry Looks like he's done that easily from his early 20s and up...all on just 100mg of Abombs and 500mg test. Impressive.
500 test and 100 adrol...lol.. hes on a boatload of gear and dont let anyone tell you different..lol

The thing that amazes me is how he transforms his body from a bulky powerlifter to a lean machine.. hes actually small right now, compared to normal. Hes doing pretty good in arm wrestling too. Hes definitely got a gift, the right muscle fibres and good genetics. I hope he stays smart and injury free so he can keep breaking records. Definitely one of the top guys I follow now

Last edited:
500 test and 100 adrol...lol.. hes on a boatload of gear and dont let anyone tell you different..lol

The thing that amazes me is how he transforms his body from a bulky powerlifter to a lean machine.. hes actually small right now, compared to normal. Hes doing pretty good in arm wrestling too. Hes definitely got a gift, the right muscle fibres and good genetics. I hope he stays smart and injury free so he can keep breaking records. Definitely one of the top guys I follow now
Impressive lifts for sure.

Got to admit watching Larry Wheels in lifts totally impresses me.I wonder how can a young lady like Larry lift so much being that lean.Its not like a he's an over weight power lifter .Ronnie Coleman mentions it takes years to get super strong yet Larry Looks like he's done that easily from his early 20s and up...all on just 100mg of Abombs and 500mg test. Impressive.
I think he’s a man , no?

I wonder what he’s actually running like has to be gratuitous amounts of tren

I really enjoy when his video's pop up on my feeds. I've wondered how things would go if he dedicated himself to purely training for bodybuilding purposes.

I'm pretty sure he'll eventually injury himself to the point of no return if he keeps going like he is.

He’s mentioned a few times trenbelone . I’ve followed him on Instagram for a few years now
Either way , very strong dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's discussed his steroid history a few times altho I think he deleted the vids.

Test and anadrol were definitely mentioned. I think deca was horrible for him if I recall.
I'm sure when he cut down for bodybuilding he used tren, mast, and Winny on top of the test and likely hgh also.
The dude has tons of cash... Lives in Dubai and seems to only care about lifting.

I remember when he 1st got sponsored by animal when he was 18 or 19

I just said I hope he stays injury free and he blows his leg out yesterday. Quad injury squatting 900 pounds.. They are saying 2 weeks recovery so cant be too bad. Tendon must be fine.

I just said I hope he stays injury free and he blows his leg out yesterday. Quad injury squatting 900 pounds.. They are saying 2 weeks recovery so cant be too bad. Tendon must be fine.
Yep when the injuries start adding up time to take a break .

I'm a fan too but a little too much drama on this one? He said "Everything was going great until I ripped my quad in half" he must have some real good recovery methods that he is keeping from the rest of us :)

I'm a fan too but a little too much drama on this one? He said "Everything was going great until I ripped my quad in half" he must have some real good recovery methods that he is keeping from the rest of us :)
Lol, yeah when I first heard that I said hes out over a year. I ripped my patella tendon squatting ( not 900lbs) lol. I was out over a year before I could squat 1 plate a side. Took me 3 years to get back to squatting the same weight.

Lol, yeah when I first heard that I said hes out over a year. I ripped my patella tendon squatting ( not 900lbs) lol. I was out over a year before I could squat 1 plate a side. Took me 3 years to get back to squatting the same weight.
Well it is a clickbait world now I guess. Mind you I can be out for 2 weeks just from "sleeping wrong" these days so my frame of reference may be totally screwed lol