LabMax Results - Matrix Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcinter

Trusted Member
Folks,
I was in the market for Test and purchased Test E and C from Matrix Labs, after reading reviews here on the forum. I can confirm the service provided by Matrix is top-notch.

Had a bad experience with another lab that I won't mention and was disappointed but am glad to have found this lab with good service and products.

Thanks Matrix Labs!

edit by me Bull

22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.22. No posting of any labmax, blood test or GH blood test results. Posting of blood work of any sort is allowed only for the purpose of asking for help reading the results. No mention of any lab because such tests are suspect at best because the results can easily be tampered with.

the reason for this is that results can be doctored so easily. However they are great for your peace of mine and for you friends peace of mind
but anyone else needs to take any lab results good or bad with a grain of salt

often lab results are posted to discredit a lab and sometimes to beef up a labs rep
I am not saying your doing this
just explaining to you the reason behind the rule
feel free to share your results with any member via pm
just no posting because of the reasons above
Bull

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thanks for sharing. Would you clarify what two products you tested was it test e 250mg and test Cyp 400mg I take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.