Kobe

Frank.castle

If you want peace, Prepare for war
Trusted Member
I figure I’ve given this enough time I can rant now. Before I start I’m not ragging on Kobe in the least it’s a horrible tragedy that occurred to his family. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

So answer me this... there are tons of vets who die every year, where’s the fan fare where’s the foundations where’s the National moment of silence?

Yea Kobe was great did great things but why the tears for just him? A guy diffusing bombs hidden in a soccer field far away from his family gets blown up... no one hears about it no one gives to shits. How many kids lives did that one guy impact by doing his job for shit fucking pay on the other side of the world far from his family....

Where’s ovechkin wearing a jersey with that guys name on it? Why isn’t it actioned off to help out his family??? Don’t get me wrong I’m sure the money will go to some foundation to help someone...

it’s great he touched so many lives, but the people that truly impact our lives day to day get shit on and forgotten because they’re not millionaire basket ball players or musicians. They’re guys and girls like you and me making shit money, being away from their families sometimes sacrificing their lives to impact others lives.

The worst part is if and when they do come back there’s only a handful of organizations that have little money to help them out. Hell I know a lot that wish they had died beside their buddies because it would have been easier than what they deal with at home.

maybe it’s time all these celebrities and people with millions should think about those that made it possible for them to do and achieve what they have.

sorry got a bit long winded there!

@Frank.castle i couldn’t agree more.

We mourn these entertainers but people doing day to day things, like construction die on their workplaces leaving families in pieces. Very little fanfare is given to them.

Also agree that the systems in place to help these families are vastly underfunded.

Answer is don’t die. Or the old nobody move nobody gets hurt. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Its funny they rarely mention the other 6-7 that died as well. Didn't kobe rape a girl or something? Why they treating him like a god

@Frank.castle i couldn’t agree more.

We mourn these entertainers but people doing day to day things, like construction die on their workplaces leaving families in pieces. Very little fanfare is given to them.

Also agree that the systems in place to help these families are vastly underfunded.

Answer is don’t die. Or the old nobody move nobody gets hurt. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Funny you say that about construction workers, as I was writing that I was wondering if anyone using one of the subway stations in Toronto knows it cost 2 lives to build. One was a buddy of mines cousin and the second was a good friend of mine. I know they talked about putting something small up for them but honestly I don’t know if they did.

I do t follow sports at all but did recognize this guys name. After seeing it all over the tv for the first day i said wait a minute, and asked the wife, isnt this guy a rapist???
In this age of the #metoo crap, how is this guy getting so much praise?

Reactions: Cog
The programs are out there, and yes, the majority are underfunded or have limited government funding. A major problem is many Vets don't want to seek help for fear of the stigma that still surrounds mental illness and PTSD/PTSI. The Peer support groups are great but don't get the acknowledgement they deserve.

The Kardashian’s have made millions on a tv show about nothing but the dumb shit they do. The tv show has run longer than most shows. Even the great ones.

All because Kim leaked a sex tape and OJ was friends with dad and maybe even took a poke at mama.

Do you really have to ask the above question knowing this?

People love celebrities and all the shit that comes with them. Good or bad, they love them and love to see all their triumphs and their losses.

Kobe Bryant was a great basketball and a personality. People eat this stuff up.

I’m not saying it’s great....it’s ridiculous..... but it just is what it is and it will always be that way.