King of the table

John has done well with his comeback, but Larratt is just too big, strong and younger. Can’t wait to see him take on Levon in the near future.
Larratt basically dominated besides the first match where John almost got the pin.

John has done well with his comeback, but Larratt is just too big, strong and younger. Can’t wait to see him take on Levon in the near future.
Larratt basically dominated besides the first match where John almost got the pin.
I agree. If they were same age it would be a different story. I can't see devon beating levan, but Devon will be very heavy for that one. Devon also kinda used the king move in one of them when he said he wouldn't..haha

Larry wheels actually did pretty good.. hes strong enough, just needs more experience

Levon is just too strong in my opinion, but Devon will leave it all on the table no doubt.

He used the kings move in the first match I believe when John almost pinned him.

Wheels definitely has the strength, but technically he is still weak. The more I watch and learn about arm wrestling, I’m fascinated by the techniques and moves that are incorporated. It’s a great sport and Devon as well as Larry have been doing so much lately to promote and make the sport mainstream.