Kidney Stones.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
So this summer I started passing tiny little kidney stones. Didn’t feel anything just noticed like grit floating away down the toilet. Then they go a little bigger and I could feel them coming out. Like doing a little poop out of your cock. No pain just a weird feeling.
Just passed the three biggest ones so far. The last was actually still stuck in the end and I had to pull it out with my fingers🤢 and now I’m a little tender inside.

Anyone else had these? I’m terrified they’re gonna get bigger and bigger and actually start really hurting to pass.

Anything I can do? Why do they happen?

Ive always been told drink a ton of water,but Im sure you know that. ive also heard coffee may help. I know we are at high risk beacause of our high intake if animal proteins. Im pretty sure cider vinegar helps too.

Good reads. I did completely quit milk last winter. Still eat cheese though. Another thing that gave me pause was my intake of Tums for acid reflux. I was getting it bad every day and would eat Tums like candy. Now I have a magnesium based medication for reflux and don’t touch Tums. Made me wonder if all those calcium tablets were causing a buildup.

What has your doctor suggested you do?
ACV seems to be a cure all for everything. I drink it but not sure it does everything it is reported to do.
I understood there were non invasive ways of breaking up the stones so they would pass easily. Obviously, prevention is better but did your doc mention any of this?

What has your doctor suggested you do?
ACV seems to be a cure all for everything. I drink it but not sure it does everything it is reported to do.
I understood there were non invasive ways of breaking up the stones so they would pass easily. Obviously, prevention is better but did your doc mention any of this?
I haven’t actually been to the dr about it. They haven’t bothered me that much yet and happen pretty infrequently. With this last batch I might go as they seem to be getting bigger.

I was told drinking pop helps dissolve them becuase of the acidity.. not sure if that's true or not, but some old guy who gets them all the tim told me it helps.