Just When you Think Covid-19 is Bad. It gets worse. Terrifying.

well since this is now wide open now, im going to throw this out. canada has a medical industrial complex that will continually need more and more funding until our country is broke. truth is everybody has to die. delaying death shouldn't be the goal. keeping people alive just to be a costly burden only serves the people employed in the system. keeping a dying person in isolation shows how misdirected this is. when i go visit someone at the hospital, its mostly old people. i dont think the hospital is the place we should all expect to eventually be when we die. i also think this is illustrated by how all the waiting rooms and hospitals are empty. suddenly their need is diminished? i could go on about all the intentional waste.
fire away

Jeff Bezos of Amazon increased his net worth by 35 billion during this crisis.
Zuckerberg of Facebook 25 billion.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon increased his net worth by 35 billion during this crisis.
Zuckerberg of Facebook 25 billion.

main-qimg-e1b8c523df56c5d4ee7836d75ce2ae09

Well finally I know of a person that lost an aunt,my brother-in-law.She was 101.

Well finally I know of a person that lost an aunt,my brother-in-law.She was 101.

Average global life expectancy is 71. Average age of covid victims is 84.

Edit: wasn't clear if you knew the person who passed away, but sorry for your loss regardless

Average global life expectancy is 71. Average age of covid victims is 84.

Edit: wasn't clear if you knew the person who passed away, but sorry for your loss regardless
No,I didnt know her personally.Just the first connected in some way.

Further research is apparently warranted due to the latest research indicating blood group type may influence susceptibility.