Just hit 240.

I'm about 5'7" give or take half an inch. I'd like to try for 250 but fuck me I feel like a zombie at this weight, not sure my coworkers would appreciate me getting and lazier... we have very expensive flight suits for the helicopter which I was fitted for back when I was around 200 pounds... so no more flying for this fella! Also finding I have to wear stretchy jeans now. Getting bigger is getting expensive.

I would love to get you into Shuai Jiao. You would be hard to throw.

I gotta say. Those abs have me jealous. Awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro! I really cant take all of the credit... These 40 pounds since last year at my show were brought to you by a ton of food, some pretty heavy lifting, and Gentec vitamins.
Your kind words for Genetec are appreciated but just as @faller stated your consistency with training and food is what really matters. Anyone can use high quality gear, but most people cannot commit to the relentless diet. Gear is easy to use, training hard can also be enjoyable when injury free but that food intake...that’s where the rubber meets the road. The food decisions is what separates a good physique from a great physique and you have achieved greatness!

Thanks Faller. It always seems that no matter how much you put into it, you always think, what if I had done something different, could I have been more? But life is a balancing act and as much as I had always wished to see how far I could have taken it, I am happy to be blessed with decent genetics that allow me to enjoy being a decent bodybuilder while still pulling off a career and being a good dad. I am very happy with the balance I now have in my life. One of the biggest contributing factors to success in the gym is having peace in the other facets of life. If youre stressed out about family or finances, growth will suffer. Ive never had as much peace in my life as I have had in the last year and it has shown itself in many ways, one of which was a significant amount of muscle gain!

Thanks Faller. It always seems that no matter how much you put into it, you always think, what if I had done something different, could I have been more? But life is a balancing act and as much as I had always wished to see how far I could have taken it, I am happy to be blessed with decent genetics that allow me to enjoy being a decent bodybuilder while still pulling off a career and being a good dad. I am very happy with the balance I now have in my life. One of the biggest contributing factors to success in the gym is having peace in the other facets of life. If youre stressed out about family or finances, growth will suffer. Ive never had as much peace in my life as I have had in the last year and it has shown itself in many ways, one of which was a significant amount of muscle gain!
Well said brother and I couldn’t agree more!

Well, the diet has begun, starting weight was right around 238. Gonna try and drop around 20 pounds between now and the beginning of March (7 weeks) for the first trip to Mexico. Still around 5'7" or so. If the body changes much I'll post up some pics. Might take a few weeks before things start to look significantly different. 500 test, 500 deca and 500 eq, 2iu gh, 50mcg t3, lots of clen. Diet is probably what you would call low calorie... 40g protien from whatever 5-6 times a day, with fruits and veggies, no starchy carbs added, no fats added, although I do add poppyseed dressing to my chicken so I can actually get it down. If I lose too much too fast I'll add some rice in. Should be a breeze compared to contest dieting. We will be getting some pics at the Tulum Jungle Gym (check it out on insta if you havent already) so gotta look like I workout LOL! Fiance is a former national level figure competitor and daughter is a current competing bikini competitor, so we should be able to get some great pics!

Well, the diet has begun, starting weight was right around 238. Gonna try and drop around 20 pounds between now and the beginning of March (7 weeks) for the first trip to Mexico. Still around 5'7" or so. If the body changes much I'll post up some pics. Might take a few weeks before things start to look significantly different. 500 test, 500 deca and 500 eq, 2iu gh, 50mcg t3, lots of clen. Diet is probably what you would call low calorie... 40g protien from whatever 5-6 times a day, with fruits and veggies, no starchy carbs added, no fats added, although I do add poppyseed dressing to my chicken so I can actually get it down. If I lose too much too fast I'll add some rice in. Should be a breeze compared to contest dieting. We will be getting some pics at the Tulum Jungle Gym (check it out on insta if you havent already) so gotta look like I workout LOL! Fiance is a former national level figure competitor and daughter is a current competing bikini competitor, so we should be able to get some great pics!

whatever gh you are taking is working! Good job!