Just For Fun,Trump or Trudeau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breitbart has a story claiming Antifa has boasted on its site North Shore Counter-Info claiming involvement in incidents in Hamilton,Guelp,and Burlington regarding the railway blockages.Anybody know if the BBC has reported this?

I think CBC and most Canadian media will refer to them as "anarchists", but we all know it's the same losers: spoiled rich kids from the suburbs cynically piggybacking on an aboriginal land dispute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cog
That’s what makes things fun.
I’d bet if threads didn’t go off topic, they would die, no one would talk to each other and the board would die.

It depends on the thread and if the derail is humourous or potentially going against rules.

Well hopefully he can get the protestors to at least start to protest legally. If not I bet that violence will happen soon as people start to feel the pinch in layoffs or the inconvenience of trying to get to work or supplies sent by train.
They also should investigate if the protestors are Canadian.

So far any leaders for the conservatives are just complaining about Trudeau like Scheer did. You would think that they would learn from last time.

Let me get this right? You want to look into whether or not the folks who are from Tyendinaga are Canadian? Am I missing something here?

I had to edit that twice. I smacked the crap out of a finger tonight. Old and arthritic from multiples breaks.

Let me get this right? You want to look into whether or not the folks who are from Tyendinaga are Canadian? Am I missing something here?
Well there was pictures of the plates on the busses that transported in a few loads in that was from the USA. Pictures were posted by a friend on Facebook. See this blockade is just down from where I live. So I’m curious whether my buddy was mistaken, and they were just tourists?
So not the people from Tyendiaga, but if all the protestors are Canadian. See I don’t understand why we need Americans being invested in a Canadian issue if it’s true. Especially since it’s shutting down our rail system.
I could see it being a benefit if we don’t open access and they get a better price for our oil.
Truthfully I don’t think we should send our oil overseas. But instead become self sufficient. Instead of importing oil. This way the money made in Alberta/Sask that gets shared across the country, goes back again. It seems a shame to send it out of country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cog
Gotcha on the oil. Facebook?
A buddy of mine made a post, he was down there, has family from there and was mentioning that even the locals are wondering where all the protestors cane from. Some were local, but not all, then he noticed a few buses by the area with US plates on them.
You hear rumours about this, but it’s usually my crazy, Soros is going to take over the world friends.
So I’m actualky curious about this.
Even some of the (sorry I’m going to butcher the name) Wetawana people are stating that they do not know the majority of the protestors, and that the news media should investigate to see where they are coming from.
So of course, since it’s in my backyard, I’m curious.

Why what did you think I was going at?

I'm not going to get into any conversation about the Wet'suwet'en situation on a bodybuilding board. It's off-topic for the thread. We get into politics on the Board often and for the most part it is fun, educational and maybe enlightening. This is not a political discussion board and this topic is not going to end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.