Just Bought These.

Just bought a set of these. Pretty pricey but supposed to be very good quality.

Anyone looking for a set of 50 Lbs Powerblocks ? 😊
Those look really nice. Way better than all the dumbells I have spread all over the basement.

Just bought a set of these. Pretty pricey but supposed to be very good quality.

Anyone looking for a set of 50 Lbs Powerblocks ? 😊
I'll be interested in how they work out for ya, I have some friends starting to build home gyms soon . these look nice

You tax return is your money you overpaid to the greedy CRA, lol.

I got a refund this year as well, I think Trudeau is trying to bribe us or something. Normally I never get a refund.
Yeah I know. Only a fraction of what I actually paid, but nice to get a chuck of cash back.

Yeah I know. Only a fraction of what I actually paid, but nice to get a chuck of cash back.
You don’t even want to know what work paid in taxes this year. I could have paid a supervisor for a year. It would t bother me so much if he didn’t waste it so bad.

You don’t even want to know what work paid in taxes this year. I could have paid a supervisor for a year. It would t bother me so much if he didn’t waste it so bad.
Well good news our kids will have to pay it back, living in government owned housing, living off their Universal Basic Income.

About 5. Trying my best not to pass out before bed.

Had a little shutdown of sorts.
Hey it’s the self employed advantage. Maybe next year we will get taxed higher than the average person doing the same job for being so privileged, lol

I'll be interested in how they work out for ya, I have some friends starting to build home gyms soon . these look nice
They work quite well. Prefer them to the powerblocks. Much more of a dumbell feel. Plus I was always nervous the powerblock pin would fall out and weights would drop on my head.

Last edited:
They work quite well. Prefer them to the powerblocks. Much more of a dumbell feel. Plus I was always nervous the powerblock in would fall out and weights would drop on my head.
Thanks man, always good to have a nod from someone you know a bit and trust. I'll have both these fellas consider these.
I've only every tried powerblocks in the store. Immediately did not like how they felt, mostly was hating having my hands feel like they were locked in a cage. For one thing it seemed like it was inviting injury if you ever needed to dump them.

Thanks man, always good to have a nod from someone you know a bit and trust. I'll have both these fellas consider these.
I've only every tried powerblocks in the store. Immediately did not like how they felt, mostly was hating having my hands feel like they were locked in a cage. For one thing it seemed like it was inviting injury if you ever needed to dump them.
Agreed. Plus they have an unnatural weighting. Almost like the weight is too close together.

I traded up from my powerblocks as well. People will pay big money for power blocks. I love my new ones. Very solid , but they are literally made in a machine shop. Nothing fancy. Mine go to 130. But he makes them up to 200. It turned into a full time business for him during covid. Baadass dumbbells and they are free shipping I think.

Attachments

• 20210626_055904.jpg
    20210626_055904.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 14
I traded up from my powerblocks as well. People will pay big money for power blocks. I love my new ones. Very solid , but they are literally made in a machine shop. Nothing fancy. Mine go to 130. But he makes them up to 200. It turned into a full time business for him during covid. Baadass dumbbells and they are free shipping I think.
Yeah saw a review of these online they do look pretty sweet as well. Only thing I didn’t like was time to change them and you need small non Olympic plates.

And honestly who’s lifting dumbells over a 130 🤦‍♂️