JUICE WONT COME OUT EASILY

Deerhunter1

Trusted Member
Hello brothers, I took 1ml yesterday in shoulder, I had to press hard and it took some time to empty my 23g×1.
Usually it comes out very smoothly and fast. Did cycles before and I never had that type of situation.
Can I have some advice ? Thanks

Well the same shoulder got injeected 3 days ago, but it never happened before that's what weird about it. For the rest, all my juice and things are beyond the100% legit.
Should flow good threw a 23g try heating the oil up you may have possibly been injecting into scar tissue as well
I think I'll leave alone this shoulder for now

Put you vials on a heating pad or coffee maker element or once the oils in the syringe set it needle up in a glass a hot water whatever works

You're hitting your delts every three days? Try, first off, to leave a site alone for at least 7 after each shot. If you're pinning them that frequently, no doubt you're running into scar tissue. Rotate, rotate, rotate. There are so many sites: Rear, medial, front delts; traps; triceps; biceps; pecs; lats; VG; quads; glutes; calves.... Why risk scar tissue development?

Hello brothers, I took 1ml yesterday in shoulder, I had to press hard and it took some time to empty my 23g×1.
Usually it comes out very smoothly and fast. Did cycles before and I never had that type of situation.
Can I have some advice ? Thanks
100% you hit scar tissue . I've had this happen to me a few times .

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

You're hitting your delts every three days? Try, first off, to leave a site alone for at least 7 after each shot. If you're pinning them that frequently, no doubt you're running into scar tissue. Rotate, rotate, rotate. There are so many sites: Rear, medial, front delts; traps; triceps; biceps; pecs; lats; VG; quads; glutes; calves.... Why risk scar tissue development?
I've recently been told by someone they hit lats . All I think is ouch haha id never try it . First I'd need lats haha

I've recently been told by someone they hit lats . All I think is ouch haha id never try it . First I'd need lats haha

Nahh I rather stick with basic stuff, shoulder,butt legs