Judging and who are the 5 judges for the contest

Come on folks there has to be more dads ,ready to set them selfs free!!!!!!!! I cant be the only one on hear havin a blastπŸ˜‚ i challenge all of you guys ,to have fun and do a stupied wet t shirts pose !!!!....with all the crap going around lets have some fun!!!!

I just got out of the shower!!!! And put a cold wet shirt on bahahaah, hey have you ever heard of a titty hard on.....welll no youve seen a noodle hard on.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well, when you have a noodle hard on, you can make a mean mushroom stamp on any ladies forehead....lololol, that has come from many hours of research, in many locales....The helicopter does not work well while trying to do a mushroom stamp, just an FYI!!! Shit just gets weird....looks like a battle on game of thrones, medieval shiznit...
Hey, the opposite of a hard on, is a soft off.....

Well if so ,i was the only entry, soooo ..... do i win and get the 500$$$πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ...or should i go hide somewhere😬😬😬

Dude, sooo gay.
But like we say at work, it’s the gay that gets us thru the day.

Truthfully it was funny, and I dare you to put up a wet shirt nipple one, lol.
I thought it was funny lol ,maybe i went to far lol ,i really tried to get the nipple to show through the red shirt ,but couldnt lol i dont have a white one where im at lol, and nahhh i think im done with the pics lolol before the boss man bans me lol

I will post the rules of the contest shortly
at this time the contest has not even started

if someone is serious and wants to win $500 cash they will not pull a @Harley00 and post a pic to just shock people
if posts are made that are not serious the person will be removed from the contest and have the ability to comment on other entries removed
in a nutshell they will be shunned :)