JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Gyms have opened down here.

I'm focusing on cardio for the first week or two, and slowly easing into weights. I'm not trying to be sore for four days and tired.

I've been weighing in at 165lbs. Just body comp has changed. I'll do my best to post a picture up soon so I have something to reference back to. Just been really down the past little, I don't like taking pictures.

I guess that's my little update.

Bet once you start doing some lifting, muscle feel a little fuller, tight and less flat it will help you feel less down! better days to come.....Cheers

We've missed you @German89. Hopefully the gym puts some pep back in you step.
not really.. niagara now made it by law for masks.. i can probably get away without at the big gym but, smaller gym asked for a doctors note. doc wont write off on it. i'm leaving in a few mins to see if my trt doc will... if not. i'm gonna have to find something that will work for me.

It's been a full week since I've been back. I'm feeling a little better.

I've been doing a hour of cardio in the morning, fasted. Eat my oats, and then go lift at the other gym. I will post a picture up afterwards, I'm on my laptop now. Just a few things I want to add in here.

Diet, 1652 calories, 133g of carbs - mostly fruit. 56g of fats and 167g of protein. I guess I can lower the protein a little. Didn't notice how high it was. My hunger is though the roof right now. Hopefully it calms down a little once i adjust.

No super setting right now. Which means 45 mins of my hour is spent on a bigger muscle group and then the last 15 mins or 20, i blast the smaller group and, I think I'll stick with that for a little then, go into a 8 x 8 again.

1 gym I don't have to wear a mask. Smaller one it's more or less, just walk in with face covered and, whatever after. I just don't know how everyone feels about. I don't keep it on. Stay six feet from me if you're fukin worried about this non sense.

Nothing's really changed in the past few weeks. Tightening up, that's about it... I've added 2 mornings of fasted 8x8 this week. And i'll continue with cardio at a hour for 3x a week 30 to 45mins the other two days. Endurance has improved - probably the only good thing.

Still 165/170. 170 right now because period is due. Bloat is killing me and really fucking with my head. I had a few sweet things too, making me feel extremely guilty.

Still fasted cardio 30 mins minimum but, usually hit 45mins. I'll probably start doing a hour again soon. My strength is back to where I was PRE shut down. So, its really just getting this body fat down. I think I've filled out a bit more.

I'll try being more active. Probably check in EOD. Just to hold myself accountable.

@German89:

Hey thanks for all your input. I read all of the stuff that folks post about their experiences. Its helpful. Being new to gear use (13 months). New to bodybuilding also 13 months. Seeing the ebb and flow of yours and others journey and as with you the integrity and honesty you bring to it has made my transition form weight/powerlifting to a new sport.

Its influenced my own log postings as well. It has helped me find a voice for it the fits but also, what I chose to post with out getting to ridiculous! Lol!

Life can be really interesting and we make changes any time we choose. (I'm 61)

You look great! Keep it up!

Grandpa

I'm still alive.. I went off into the deep end.

Surgery on my hand went well. Still can't really press much, a little tender but, back to being able to do everyday things..

I got into a car accident as well. Rear ended, car was written off. I'm okay so, that's all that matters..

If I don't check back in, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

2021 won't get any better, this 'virus' will mutate into covid - 21... There is no solution other than, stop following orders.

I'm still alive.. I went off into the deep end.

Surgery on my hand went well. Still can't really press much, a little tender but, back to being able to do everyday things..

I got into a car accident as well. Rear ended, car was written off. I'm okay so, that's all that matters..

If I don't check back in, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

2021 won't get any better, this 'virus' will mutate into covid - 21... There is no solution other than, stop following orders.
I’m so glad to hear you are ok 😃 I’m sorry you had car accident but definitely happy that surgery went well. Merry Christmas @German89 you are definitely been missed. ❤️

I’m so glad to hear you are ok 😃 I’m sorry you had car accident but definitely happy that surgery went well. Merry Christmas @German89 you are definitely been missed. ❤️
thanks girl.. and Merry Christmas!

yeah i'm thankful my surgery went well.. my co worker went through hell with her recovery but, we also did see different doctors. I had a mental break down in the room too, and started crying like a baby. So much anxiety. Then I laughed. mental trip lol