Joke Paul vs Mike Tyson

Whats everyone think of this. I think its bad for the sport. 27 yr old vs 57. I dont think any of these are real fights. Jake paul wins in my eyes
At least it's free to watch and not PPV ... the only up side to me, Tyson probably needs the money... at least it gives him an easy 20 min to retire for good with.

At least it's free to watch and not PPV ... the only up side to me, Tyson probably needs the money... at least it gives him an easy 20 min to retire for good with.
Tyson is likely loaded selling weed, he has vapes and so on. Can’t remember how many hundreds of millions in sales he did last year.
His instagram page is also huge.

Tyson is likely loaded selling weed, he has vapes and so on. Can’t remember how many hundreds of millions in sales he did last year.
His instagram page is also huge.
I just remember him being broke a while back... well .. if he doesn't need the money... definitely not a good idea for him to fight..... maybe he was inspired by the last Rocky movie lol

I just remember him being broke a while back... well .. if he doesn't need the money... definitely not a good idea for him to fight..... maybe he was inspired by the last Rocky movie lol
Supposedly Jake was talking shit about his dead child. And kept spouting off that he could beat Tyson. I guess Tyson is serious about this. He really wants to kick his ass.

from other thread
Paul tested positive for steroids Monday after Tyson manager put pressure on them to test him I’ve never heard of the compound they found in him this was on the Joe Rogan show
Which episode? Maybe a 2 year old one? I haven't seen anything about this
Just put Jake Paul’s steroids into utube

I see nothing Sir. Even the lady sitting on the sidewalk at the 7-11 said she had no idea what I was talking about. No biggie

Sorry was Dana white not Joe but it’s all over the interweb

Attachments

• IMG_3427.jpeg
    IMG_3427.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3426.jpeg
    IMG_3426.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
It would make sense he does have to bulk to get to heavyweight, and it's exibition I doubt they test them. Why would they it's not a professional fight.

Is this fight still on or has it been cancelled?
As far as I know it hasn't even been approved yet by the Texas boxing commission, nothing canceled over steroids though the only thing I've read is that they are both pot heads and Texas will be testing them if I goes through.