joints

Punisher95

Trusted Member
hey everyone so I started cutting again after covid and I have been dropping weight fairly quickly but my joints have been taking a fair hit knee and elbow I have been taking glucosamine is there anything else you guys recommend?

collagen and curcumin, BPC 157 peptide, HGH.
Curcumin and collagen help a little, peptides and HGH helped a lot but aren't cheap.

Goes without saying, a very low dose of nandrolone (even 50-100 mg a week) will do wonders for joint pain. Not recommended for long term use but at a lower dose you can run it for a few months while healing.

collagen and curcumin, BPC 157 peptide, HGH.
Curcumin and collagen help a little, peptides and HGH helped a lot but aren't cheap.

Goes without saying, a very low dose of nandrolone (even 50-100 mg a week) will do wonders for joint pain. Not recommended for long term use but at a lower dose you can run it for a few months while healing.
Funny, my joints don't feel any different on NPP at all!

Funny, my joints don't feel any different on NPP at all!
It is my go to - Deca or NPP when I am injured. I only take 100 mg instead of 100 Primo but I know within 2 weeks with Deca and a week with NPP. I usually feel better. Some people run it with their TRT for joint pain and wear and tear.
Funny how everyone is affected differently by different compounds. I have a friend on another forum who finds Primo the best for injuries/healing and I love the compound but don't find it is remotely close to as effective as Nandrolone.

It is my go to - Deca or NPP when I am injured. I only take 100 mg instead of 100 Primo but I know within 2 weeks with Deca and a week with NPP. I usually feel better. Some people run it with their TRT for joint pain and wear and tear.
Funny how everyone is affected differently by different compounds. I have a friend on another forum who finds Primo the best for injuries/healing and I love the compound but don't find it is remotely close to as effective as Nandrolone.
Yeah it is interesting how every reacts different. The vast majority of people rave about the joint benefits of NPP and I got nothing. On the plus side I'm yet to have any sides from NPP, so I cant complain too much!

I like Lakota, it's a all in one supplement.

Cbd cream maybe?

Are you going heavy, with low reps?
I workout each muscle groups twice a week so I change it up each day 1 day I will do low weight high reps and the other it will be high weight low rep

I know what I'm about to mention is not a supplement, but I've been doing a lot of mobility work before workouts and on recovery days. I've designed mobility routines to increase range of motion and prime for workouts and general routines for wellbeing as I'm working with my hands and I'm on my feet all day.

Like others here, not much has worked for me in the form of supplements, AAS or peptides. Joint health (and rehab) takes just as much effort, focus and time as we put into our resistance training regimens.

If you haven't already, look into Kelly Starrett and The Ready State.

The only thing that I know works for sure is the topical THC cream. (Not CBD cream).

You can now get it legally through all the government run cannabis stores without a prescription. (And yes, it is non-psycho active.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that I know works for sure is the topical THC cream. (Not CBD cream).

You can now get it legally through all the government run cannabis stores without a prescription. (And yes, it is non-psycho active.)

just wondering, does this have any properties on joint health or does it provide an anti inflammatory / pain reliving property?
I never looked into cannabis research before but I’ve seen it used a lot for health benefits

I workout each muscle groups twice a week so I change it up each day 1 day I will do low weight high reps and the other it will be high weight low rep
Have you ever tested your igf-1 levels?

I never confirmed this but there was some medications that lowered igf-1 levels and I noticed a substantial increase in joint pain when I took them, however it could have been through other mechanisms which also contributed other than decreased igf-1

Have you ever tested your igf-1 levels?

I never confirmed this but there was some medications that lowered igf-1 levels and I noticed a substantial increase in joint pain when I took them, however it could have been through other mechanisms which also contributed other than decreased igf-1
No I have never got that tested I will look into that

just wondering, does this have any properties on joint health or does it provide an anti inflammatory / pain reliving property?
I never looked into cannabis research before but I’ve seen it used a lot for health benefits

Its anti inflammatory. My father who is 84 swears that it works better than T3‘s for the arthritis in his knees. I’ve used it on sports injuries and was able to reduce swelling and get back training from a severely sprained and swollen ankle in a week once.

It is expensive though

Deca deca promotes healing with an antiinflamatory effect. Works for me at 250 mg week. 500 week works better