Joint supplements

Guner

Trusted Member
good eve all. Just curious what kind of joint supplements you guys have had best results from. Starting to notice pain in becoming more constant in the joints.

I never had much luck with the typical glucosamine, chrondion, msm.
Fish oil and curcumin seems to help me a little bit. I have also taken cissus in the past and felt it did something. Same with vit c. I dont find any of them miracle supplements personally.

not exactly a pet peeve but something I will never understand. It happens with "joints" and "injuries" a lot. If you are asking or answering you need more info than has been given, need to be more specific. "Joints" problems could mean at least 5 different things off the top of my head and the treatment or care of any issues would be different for each.
Best way to show an example is when convos go sumptin like -

A: My shoulder hurts, what do I need to do about it?
B: Fish oil dude
C: u need to do dislocates, 100 every day
D: get a cortisone shot, it hurts but is worth it
E: ABC makes a great product called "joint fixer upper"
F: you probably need surgery man
G: have you tried acupuncture?

How can you help if you don't know what the problem is ? A strained rotator cuff is gonna need a different treatment than bone spurs or arthritis.

A: Hey thanks for all the help guys, turns out it was just an ingrown hair

So @Guner maybe describe your issue a bit?

As @gondar1 said... it depends on your actual issue. For general joint/tendon/soft tissue health? Myself?
10g high quality fish oil daily - 5000mgs epa/dha
10g MSM
3g glucosamine/3g chondroitin
5g vitamin c
10g collagen
1000mgs high quality tumeric/curcumin

Almost exactly same but no glucosamine,chondroitin

Which you obviously are, as usual.
EDIT - I think the near nakedness gives me away

good eve all. Just curious what kind of joint supplements you guys have had best results from. Starting to notice pain in becoming more constant in the joints.
All joints, what joints? How bad is the pain? DId it just creep up on you slowly or was it sudden in one joint or two like your elbows? Please provide more info as I'm sure people can help you but per @gondar1, need more info.

thanks

It is nothing major, no injuries or anything. It has been a slow creep up in pain. I notice it the most is in my elbows , they’re both usually sore. Not to mention the mobility, I thought it would mainly be an age issue. It is not crippling pain or anything like that.

It is nothing major, no injuries or anything. It has been a slow creep up in pain. I notice it the most is in my elbows , they’re both usually sore. Not to mention the mobility, I thought it would mainly be an age issue. It is not crippling pain or anything like that.

I know the pain, my elbows and wrists love to just throb all the time, takes away my overall strength as I cant pick anything up properly and lack grip strength lots.
I'm finding relief taking this combo, unsure at the moment if its just relief or actually repairing whatever is wrong.

Purica recovery whole body health and joint relief.
Lakota joint paint relief
Lots of fish oil somewhere in that 3000 epa/dha

MSM
glucosamine
chondroitin
collagen

are the supplements that may help depending on the joint pain but it takes a while.
Peptides can help - BPC157 / TB500 may help with joint pain albeit they do much better for tendon injuries.
Nandolone lubricates the joints for lack of a better description and will help with joint pain and injuries. That being said, you can't stay on nandrolone / NPP forever. I wouldn't even run low doses for more than a few months at a time but it helps break the pain cycle and may help while some of the other supplements kick in.

Good luck

I used to think I had a rotor cuff issue. Turns out if your muscles are tight they press on nerves which do all sorts of funny things.
Truthfully the best thing I have ever done for injuries is deep tissue massage.
I’d bet your forearm muscles, bis and tris are tight as hell and straining on the tendins.
Muscle imbalances will do this also.
As I get older I am realizing most things start as something simple then after years of improper movement turns into a big issue like joint wear.
It’s only $100. Find one that likes to glide along the muscle and not just push on trigger points and go once a month.
I wish I did this years ago when I first started to get stiff.
It’s a lot harder once you have bad muscle knots and major nerve compression.

As a note, my knotted up traps were so bad it was causing enormous pain in my left shoulder, like I had impingement. For years I thought it was a shoulder issue, used tb500 all the common fixes, nothing. Then one day it got way worse.
To the point where I couldn’t sleep for more than 15 min, eating morphine like tic favs, muscle relaxers and so on.

A powerlifting buddy tells me to go to massage therapy.
4 treatments later, I was pain free.
Now I go every 2 weeks. Either I have to quit my job and training, or go every two weeks.
So I go every two weeks. Plus she rubs her boobs on my head when she inflicts massive pain as she pulls out the tightness in my neck, lol.

Don’t just go once, go twice. Sometimes the first time not much happens because you are so tight.

There is a reason why pro bodybuilders go once a week