Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard?

I'm embarrassed to know enough about this to even ask this question but isnt miss batshitcrazy the one on trial here? If so how can it be determined if mr maybesomewhatlessbatshitcrazy is innocent or guilty?
🤣🤣🤣
You're guilty of knowing too much about this!!
You are absolutely right though. She's the one on trial. She's guilty!
You know, from what I've over heard from losers taking about it. 😉🤣

Johnny never should have got involved with his money. There are third world countries for your needs and mail order brides that would be greatfull to come to America who are very beautiful and legal young. why not choose from these options. North american girls can be fucking bitches ( there are exceptions ... @Annika). I actually don't care who wins so I guess I don't have a vote.

I think Depp has a good chance at winning this lawsuit. I haven't seen much of it besides IG snips showing up in my feed. I don't care much for it, just happy the Will Smith pop-ups are done.

They are probably both guilty of abuse, I'm sure.

I had to look it up and if I'm being honest I don't give a shit. This is not directed at the post or Bull but aren't there more important things going on in the world? The world is way too public - thank fuck I'm not famous.

I had to look it up and if I'm being honest I don't give a shit. This is not directed at the post or Bull but aren't there more important things going on in the world? The world is way too public - thank fuck I'm not famous

Ya being famous is fucked.

I'll go with guilty!

just so everyone is on the same page

I need to know your prediction on if Johnny is innocent or guilty of abuse
Are you doing a survey for msn?

I thought he was suing amber isn’t that what it’s about?
I think he is as guilty as anyone that goes off the rails for awhile, but she rode the train and contributed to the mayhem and took everything he did drug wise. I been there when younger and had crazy partners riding the train right beside me day and night.
That was some crazy years, but in the end I learned a lot from these times, but also realize when the party and music stops, that’s when the crazy starts until removed.

So I don’t think guilty or not guilty is a possibility as it goes much deeper than that.
So if it is a guilty or not guilty.
Then due to the reason above which just touches the surface of these types of relationships, I say Jonny is
not guilty

Last edited:
Johnny never should have got involved with his money. There are third world countries for your needs and mail order brides that would be greatfull to come to America who are very beautiful and legal young. why not choose from these options. North american girls can be fucking bitches ( there are exceptions ... @Annika). I actually don't care who wins so I guess I don't have a vote.
You need to get out more man, there’s many amazing people and not crazy ladies in this country and America.
I feel bad you have such a view of females in na.
Sometimes we get what we give to the world around you

I know nothing about this so for the sake of the contest I’ll just pick he’s innocent

Reactions: 3ml