John Wick 3 (Download)

I've never really understood why people don't wait for the full HD rip to come out. I can't handle anything that's not a proper rip

Psyched for this movie though. Absolutely loved the first one

like the first one. did not like the second one much
hoping this one is as good as the first

Well so far its decent.. Ill def watch it again in hd. Some parts get out of focus on this copy. But again its doable lol. Im sure better copies will arise in the next few days, as it just came out today.

Not all of them are bad mate. Yes when a new movie is released sometime it can be a bad copy. But often an hd copy is posted pretty quickly. But to each there own really.

Not all of them are bad mate. Yes when a new movie is released sometime it can be a bad copy. But often an hd copy is posted pretty quickly. But to each there own really.
I just can't stand the bloated sites full of ads and shit. Plus none of them have the quality I want.

But yeah totally, to each their own. I'm just picky

I just can't stand the bloated sites full of ads and shit. Plus none of them have the quality I want.

But yeah totally, to each their own. I'm just picky
I'm the same. I'm a android user so, using showbox is simple.. transfer the file to a memory stick and plug it into the TV. Good to go

I'm the same. I'm a android user so, using showbox is simple.. transfer the file to a memory stick and plug it into the TV. Good to go

You download them on your comp then transfer to a stick right?

If you're using a smart TV, have you tried Plex? I'd assume it's on android boxes as well if that's what you're referring to. Once you create a media center and link it to your TV, there's no going back. Dont have to get my ass off the couch to browse my downloads

No. Just my phone. I been doing it like this for years. Pretty much since Pirate bay was shut down. Just a app. Download onto my phone. Transfer to my laptop and watch in bed. If the kiddo wants a movie, I transfer it to a stick. Easy enough for me lol

If you have an android box, download an APk called TVZion - get a real debrid account and VPN and you have Netflix setup but everything pretty much ever out and new tv/movies to stream.
Works almost as good as Netflix and auto updates, etc. Is the easiest and best TV app I ever tested.
CinemaHd is good too but has the odd ad which is annoying.

What are some good sites to watch new movies right now? Every time I find a good site it goes down a few months later