John Bolton Book - The Room Where It Happened - A Topic For General Chat. Thread bombers=posts removed?

The point is that they are well known to pay whoever supplies them a nice finders fee on top of paying for their goods.

"Woops, we murdered your husband and woops oh hell how did all that money get all over the floor well geeze my gout it acting up, perhaps you and your family should pick it all up before somebody sees it HINT HINT"

"OH HELL, we just invested 20 BILLION of our hard earned oil money into a company that "promises" to do American infrastructure upgrades despite the market being flooded and with a ginormous amount of instability. I wonder if Donald Trump notices we just threw 20 Bil into his country so he should give us our god damned military hardware?" - this shit is so transparent that even YOU should be able to see what happened in this "transaction"

These go on and on and on. These are just the public ones. The stuff that happens behind the scenes aren't reported so much anymore because that makes you a journalist and a journalist reporting on Saudi Arabia backroom deals can find himself getting picked up by men in black before he shows up dead somewhere.

I urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

He is a troll plain and simple

I urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

He is a troll plain and simple
I strongly urge this immature...man to get psychological help.

I'll remind him that we're not in the AAS forums or I would indeed be speaking about AAS. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't read most of the posts and have learned quite a bit. I just have nothing to add there.

I'll remind him that we're not in the AAS forums or I would indeed be speaking about AAS. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't read most of the posts and have learned quite a bit. I just have nothing to add there.

you also have nothing to add here
Troll

Also,
Ask anyone around here who needs psychological help and I’m sure the resounding answer would be you. Seriously triple your Lithium dose. Even the way you type portrays you as a lunatic. Never mind your “content” if you could call it that.

In all my years on bodybuilding forums I have never encountered anyone even a small fraction as distasteful as you are.

You are a pathetic shell of a man who needs much more than psychological help. People may take you more serious if you answered their questions instead of deflecting or strawmannirg. 100% you are a paid agitator to this board. You have a sad fucking existence, now get on your knees pig