John Bolton Book - The Room Where It Happened - A Topic For General Chat. Thread bombers=posts removed?

With info from a book such as this there is not much point in us debating anything. We can't prove anything one way or another. To take this all as fact verbatim is idiotic, but certainly there is some truth in it. We will see in time.

Wait until Trump's niece drops her latest tome... đź’Ł
Did you see the video of him dancing at an Epstein party with Milania there? I do not believe that Trump was in on the Epstein sickness but tell me you don't feel SICK every time you hear his name. What an evil fucking prick and now he'll never be in a cage.

All we can hope is them grabbing every penny he had and giving it to the people who suffered. The truly sad part is there are girls who have grown up who don't know anything that's going on. The assaults lost in time.

Did you see the video of him dancing at an Epstein party with Milania there? I do not believe that Trump was in on the Epstein sickness but tell me you don't feel SICK every time you hear his name. What an evil fucking prick and now he'll never be in a cage.

All we can hope is them grabbing every penny he had and giving it to the people who suffered. The truly sad part is there are girls who have grown up who don't know anything that's going on. The assaults lost in time.

Epstein being a degenerate scumbag is something I'm sure we can all finally agree on.
and he didn't kill himself.

Epstein being a degenerate scumbag is something I'm sure we can all finally agree on.
and he didn't kill himself.

Unless he somehow developed another set of hands that somehow disappeared after he broke his own neck, no, it is impossible for him to have killed himself with a two-foot drop from the top bunk to the lower. They space them that way on purpose so people cannot kill themselves in those cells.

Last edited:
They're been backed up as we speak. As I said, I'll post the parts of the book and unless the parts are fake then there should be no problem talking about them.

Being able to accept the truth is what I suspect the problem is going to be. This isn't a liberal vs democrat debate. These are facts be put forth by a credible source in John Bolton. He's not a sleezy lawyer offering fluff money to people.

We can talk about them. Better yet debate them. You cant post something so politicly biased and demand we dont question the validity.
How do you “prove” hearsay??
You cant. Thats why its not admissible evidence in a court of law.
Again, werent you a cop?!?

Reactions: Cog
Unless he somehow developed another set of hands that somehow disappeared after he broke his own neck, no, it is impossible for him to have killed himself with a two-foot drop from the top bunk to the lower. They space them that way on purpose so people cannot kill themselves in those cells.
Surprised you haven't blamed Trump for this.

So Bolton never saw the kickback cash another war would have brought.
The pricing on these smart munitions is astounding.

So Bolton never saw the kickback cash another war would have brought.
The pricing on these smart munitions is astounding.
Nothing happens with Saudi Arabia without money flowing to two places. That's just how things are done.

I mean it was a National Emergency to sell S/A a bunch of bills in military tech. Obviously Americans would have died if the Saudi's didn't have their bombs to drop on Yemen and so on.

Nothing happens with Saudi Arabia without money flowing to two places. That's just how things are done.

I mean it was a National Emergency to sell S/A a bunch of bills in military tech. Obviously Americans would have died if the Saudi's didn't have their bombs to drop on Yemen and so on.

Which two places does the money flow?

Which two places does the money flow?
Whoever gets paid off to make the deal and the place that provides whatever they need in one of their "shady deals". The Saudi's have too much money and since half the country is run off the oil revenues, nobody would ever speak up. (and oh yes, there's the police that show up and make you disappear too but we don't talk about them or they show up and make us disappear)

urge everyone to stop replying to this guy. He is purely a troll. He never talks about anything on here fitness or AAS related.

He is a troll plain and simple

And let Iran supply weapons that can strike their oilfields without retribution?

Whoever gets paid off to make the deal and the place that provides whatever they need in one of their "shady deals". The Saudi's have too much money and since half the country is run off the oil revenues, nobody would ever speak up. (and oh yes, there's the police that show up and make you disappear too but we don't talk about them or they show up and make us disappear)

See. you are just full of fucking shit. You pretend to follow and claim "after the money goes to two places" yet cant name one. You are uninformed and constantly pushing globalist propaganda. Showed up here just in time for the covid kickoff.
Everything you say is so far from fact that you must be doing it intentionally.

See. you are just full of fucking shit. You pretend to follow and claim "after the money goes to two places" yet cant name one. You are uninformed and constantly pushing globalist propaganda. Showed up here just in time for the covid kickoff.
Everything you say is so far from fact that you must be doing it intentionally.
The point is that they are well known to pay whoever supplies them a nice finders fee on top of paying for their goods.

"Woops, we murdered your husband and woops oh hell how did all that money get all over the floor well geeze my gout it acting up, perhaps you and your family should pick it all up before somebody sees it HINT HINT"

"OH HELL, we just invested 20 BILLION of our hard earned oil money into a company that "promises" to do American infrastructure upgrades despite the market being flooded and with a ginormous amount of instability. I wonder if Donald Trump notices we just threw 20 Bil into his country so he should give us our god damned military hardware?" - this shit is so transparent that even YOU should be able to see what happened in this "transaction"

These go on and on and on. These are just the public ones. The stuff that happens behind the scenes aren't reported so much anymore because that makes you a journalist and a journalist reporting on Saudi Arabia backroom deals can find himself getting picked up by men in black before he shows up dead somewhere.