Jeotrop?

MtlStrgth

Trusted Member
Anyone tried those..Are they comparable to good quality generics?? Seems pretty cheap for domestic

I tried them bumped it all the up to 6 ui a day and literally felt nothing from it I’ve heard it was decent years ago now not so much now I’ve been running optican for a month now at 3 ui sleep has greatly improved I see a difference in my skin muscles are fuller and rounder and finger are getting numbness with am told is a good sign am just a beginner with hgh but hope that helps

I tried them bumped it all the up to 6 ui a day and literally felt nothing from it I’ve heard it was decent years ago now not so much now I’ve been running optican for a month now at 3 ui sleep has greatly improved I see a difference in my skin muscles are fuller and rounder and finger are getting numbness with am told is a good sign am just a beginner with hgh but hope that helps
Ah shit.. I got a kit laying around. Never did hgh, I'll try it at 5iu and see if it does anything side-wise I should immediately notice some water from what I've heard. I'll look into the optican, thanks !