Jay Cutler talks about his use

My view has always been, if gear had never been invented, I believe the winners list for the past 50+ years would largely remain unchanged. The people that won the titles, especially the pinnacle of the sport titles, would be the same. These people were born with the right tools to win regardless of the gear. The gear didn't make these guys winners, biology did.

My view has always been, if gear had never been invented, I believe the winners list for the past 50+ years would largely remain unchanged. The people that won the titles, especially the pinnacle of the sport titles, would be the same. These people were born with the right tools to win regardless of the gear. The gear didn't make these guys winners, biology did.

Jay cutler even said in an interview recently that genetically he couldn’t beat Ronnie Coleman he had to outwork him to get that W at the Olympia in 2008 I think it was .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay cutler even said in an interview recently that genetically he couldn’t beat Ronnie Coleman he had to outwork him to get that W at the Olympia in 2008 I think it was .

He beat Ronnie Coleman because Ronnies body was getting beat up. At Ronnie’s prime no way Cutler at his prime would beat him. Shit I don’t know if anyone at their prime could beat Ronnie at his prime.

Btw, I’m not really a Ronnie fan, I actually liked Cutler better, but I cant pretend not to see the obvious.

He beat Ronnie Coleman because Ronnies body was getting beat up. At Ronnie’s prime no way Cutler at his prime would beat him. Shit I don’t know if anyone at their prime could beat Ronnie at his prime.

Btw, I’m not really a Ronnie fan, I actually liked Cutler better, but I cant pretend not to see the obvious.

I’m a fan of both. And you are probably right on that . Jay said it looked like Ronnie had giving up

For anybody following Milos Sarcev on IG, 2 days ago he posted some images from his 1997 Hungary Pro Prep Diagry. Tucked up in the corner he's actually got his daily gear use logged in there too. It's only about 5 days worth but it gives a bit of insight into his usage.

yup Ronnies prime beats anyone at their prime. all past olympians would lose to him.

Im all for these guys talking about how they only used low/mod doses. Its better to have that info out there then the opposite. Doesnt mean for a second its the truth tho

And then there is Dorian Yates who used to be a super skinny skinhead. Looking at his pic from way back then and I just can't see the genetics but overall I agree with your point

People say steroids are unfair but in bodybuilding I feel they level the playing field. Yeah if you have awesome genetics you still have an advamtage .
In sports though people pretend the playing field is level but I don’t agree . You can have a guy with superior genetics and produces more test naturally than the guy beside . Maybe he was born with better hand to eye co ordination or whatever etc..
I think sports in general would still have the top guys in the same spot even if steroids were allowed in all sports.

And I mean really there’s no way half this football players aren’t juiced to the teeth there’s now way some of those 300 lb dudes maintain that weight doing heavy training 5 hours a day without it