Jake paul vs woodley

I can't bring myself to spend the money on it, although I'm oddly interested in it. Realistically an MMA fighter fighting a relatively new boxer in a boxing match seems even to me. MMA fighters train boxing, obviously, but it's not 100% their focus, probably not even 50%. So I think it could go either way.

All these fights are like the WWE

They’re all fake the UFC fighters have never made so much in their life so they’re willing to do anything even go down for the money
Sad really , so many up-and-coming boxers never get a chance even though they have 100 times the talent of any one of those Pauls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these fights are like the WWE

They’re all fake the UFC fighters have never made so much in their life so they’re willing to do anything even go down for the money
Sad really , so many up-and-coming boxers never get a chance even though they have 100 times the talent of any one of those Pauls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with ya, but like it or not this is bringing the focus back on boxing. sad but true

I'm gonna watch it just for the laughs. Personally, I'd like to see Woodley take it, but striking has never been his forte, and he seemed to pass his prime a few years ago.

However, I have no idea how good of a boxer Paul is. I've only seen one of his fights, and that was the one where he fought the basketball player. It'd be enjoyable to see Paul get KO'd, but I'm not holding my breath.