Ivermectin is being prescribed by Canadian doctors for covid treatment

CDC literally changed the definition of vaccine a couple weeks ago to make it fit. Lol
Just like definition of heard immunity, pandemic, etc. Lol
Fucking clown world.

Really got to question and expose whose hand is in whose pocket in the world right now. You know someone's making billions just by that change of definition.

I had Albuterol on hand ready to go when I caught covid. It made sense to me that it would work. Not alot of info on the tablet form. More for asthma inhalers. But in the end i didn't even need to use it
I have Ivermectin and Albuterol on hand. Also boat loads of Clen (pumps and tabs)
Just got over Covid, didn’t use either one, but now I know how it feels without anything for treatment.
If myself or my immediate family contract it again, I will implement the Ivermectin protocol for sure and Albuterol if needed.

I have Ivermectin and Albuterol on hand. Also boat loads of Clen (pumps and tabs)
Just got over Covid, didn’t use either one, but now I know how it feels without anything for treatment.
If myself or my immediate family contract it again, I will implement the Ivermectin protocol for sure and Albuterol if needed.
In all honesty, how was your exerpeicen with covid?

In all honesty, how was your exerpeicen with covid?
Felt like a bag of dog shit for a few days, typical flu symptoms, fever, chills, sweats, sore throat and loss of appetite. The twist was the shortness of breath, that was the worse part. Running out of breath from a short walk or a flight of stairs was a weird experience.
The symptoms lasted 3 days and as fast as they came on they were gone and I was back to feeling 80% or so. After about 1 week, felt 100% again.

2 years ago I would have thought it was a normal flu and carried on about my business.

Felt like a bag of dog shit for a few days, typical flu symptoms, fever, chills, sweats, sore throat and loss of appetite. The twist was the shortness of breath, that was the worse part. Running out of breath from a short walk or a flight of stairs was a weird experience.
The symptoms lasted 3 days and as fast as they came on they were gone and I was back to feeling 80% or so. After about 1 week, felt 100% again.

2 years ago I would have thought it was a normal flu and carried on about my business.

Isn't it funny how we are never told of the mortality rate of covid anymore? It used to be hammered in our faces how many ppl have died from covid around the world. You don't hear of it anymore.

Isn't it funny how we are never told of the mortality rate of covid anymore? It used to be hammered in our faces how many ppl have died from covid around the world. You don't hear of it anymore.
Well straight from a doctor who wants everyone to vaccinate.
5% of those who catch it get bad sympryoms
2% need hospitalization
1% I believe needed major intervention
Death rate is 0.03%

Truthfully I was shocked when he said the death rate. I didn’t think he would admit it.
He also figures there was millions of cases not diagnosed because the symptoms were mild and people just carried on.

Anyhow I’ll capatolize on the shit the govt does at work.
Ran a election ad, showing people our munchies and said to pop by, watch the election on tv, get your munchies and maybe have a drink. Sales were double normal on Sunday. We are closed mondays.